2. An adorable robot to clean your floors.
4. An R2D2 screwdriver to help you repair things around the house.
10. A zoological Swiss Army knife.
16. Little critters to keep your keyboard clean.
19. Skewers for pirates or fairies who like to eat toasted marshmallows.
21. A merry little dude to keep your bottles stoppered.
24. Edamame-shaped bottle cleaners.
26. A teeny city to erase your mistakes.
30. A butter-dish ship with a built-in spreader.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲