2. Umbrellas to help you stand out in a storm.
Translucent umbrellas = the best umbrellas (so you can protect your face *and* see where you’re going).
Price: $19.99 (originally $24)
4. A neon lunchbox shaped like a car.
Beep. Beep. Time to eat!
Price: $5 (originally $16)
6. A clutch shaped like a delicious treat.
Store your snack money in it.
Price: $15.50 (originally $23)
10. GIANT gummy bears to light up a dark room.
Give ‘em a squeeze to turn them on.
Price: $24.99 (originally $30)
11. Or ridiculously charming illustrated lanterns.
Price: $4.99 (originally $9.99)
14. Vibrant leather pouches to hold all your spare change.
Mint or magenta: what will you choose?
Price: $10.99 (originally $34.99)
16. Earrings that are as colorful as they are sparkly.
The best of both worlds.
Price: $9.99 (originally $22.50)
19. A geometric scarf that will actually keep you warm.
It’s double thick for warmth.
Price: $19.95 (originally $48)
21. A case to turn your phone into an owl (or a dog).
You’ll feel like Dr. Dolittle talking to the animals whenever you take a call.
Price: $9.99 (originally $19.99)
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎