2. Dogs don't want to be left out when it comes to pool time: this raft is puncture proof so their claws won't cause it to capsize.
3. If your dog can't swim, you should suit him up in this shark life jacket before letting him clamber up on the pool raft.
*cue the Jaws theme*
5. Are you a little slow? A little lazy? Let your pet chase this remote control dog pal around the yard.
8. Scared of losing your dog? Get Tagg: it's a GPS tracker that attaches to their collar.
Your pet doesn't want to get lost either.
10. The Snuggle Sack Pet Bed gives a pup some options for slumber time.
Hot night? Flat's probably the best option. Brisk? They can cozy on up into the bed cave-style.
11. There are travel water dishes and travel food bowls, but this combines both of those things into one.
12. People may scoff at clothing for pets, but some pooches honestly prefer to stay dry: they should be allowed to wear a rain coat without shame.
13. Similarly, some dogs really do need protection from the frigid winter air. They may as well do it in style with a sweater like this one.
A French Bulldog wearing a French Bulldog sweater = cuteness overload.
14. Does your dog judge your pathetic throwing skills? Get a Winga and earn back their respect.
The thrower can send the discs over 200 feet!
17. Chat with your pet while you're at work (or even abroad) with this videophone.
You can set a ringtone to "alert your pet of your call."
20. The Sleepy Pod Mobile Pet Bed is oh so much cozier than your typical pet carriers.
"If I must be cooped up, at least let me be delightfully snug. Bow wow."
21. This fountain circulates and filters your dog's drinking water so they aren't sipping on stagnant sludge.
23. "I know that you work hard all day and I want to help you out. Buy some Pet Sweep boots and I'll tidy the floor up for you. Bark."
24. A bow tie for the dog that has many formal events to attend.
Just because they slobber doesn't mean they have to look like slobs.
27. The PetNic Travel Organizer is perfect for anyone who makes frequent trips to the park.
The two sides of the lid actually detach, so you can use them to serve your pooch some water and kibble.
31. Your dog's legs may be too short to walk around all day, but they still want to come: backpack him.
33. You've got your phone and an umbrella and a fragrant bag of poop... how are you going to hold a leash? Get Lishinu.
It's a retractable dog leash that you can fasten around your wrist.
"Now use that free hand to carry a few treats. Woof."
35. Most dogs only eat once a day, and that one meal should be luxurious: this bowl helps set the mood.
36. Dogs just adore showing off their tongues: this toy lets them show off those mouth muscles even when they're playing or chewing.
37. PrideBites Blankets are the best blankets (because you can emblazon them with your dog's name and face).
Plus they're washable and breathable (to prevent overheating).
38. Your dog is your best friend and he wants you to enjoy a nice bottle of beer: let him help you out with this dog collar (it comes with a bottle opener).
40. Don't leave your pet shivering in a corner of the tent: buy them this dog sleeping bag ASAP.
*You* wouldn't go camping without one, don't make *them*.