1. A balloon pin house that Carl Fredricksen would appreciate.
2. A whole solar system of erasers.
3. A completely fucking awesome set of pencils for writing shit down.
4. An organizer to make paying your bills a bit more bearable.
There's twelve sections (for each month of the year).
Get it from Paperchase for $14.25.
5. A sloth notebook to write in verrryyyyyyyyy slooooooooooly.
6. A set of eight pens that look like they belong at a confectionary.
Get them from Amazon for $7.49.
7. And a set of pens that'll make you want to start saving up for a trip to paris.
Get them from Amazon for $8.99.
8. A calendar that will inspire you to read more in 2017.
9. The only cell phone holder on earth that you'd want to snuggle up with.
10. A wall-mounted organizer to corral clips, rubber bands, tacks, and other small accessories.
11. A print depicting iconic foods from The Office: from pretzels to mixed berry yogurt.
12. A pocket knife that'll come in handy during desk-side luncheons.
13. A ~reinvention~ of the classic lined notebook.
Maybe you'll be inspired to be more creative due to the different formations of lines on every page.
Get one from Designboom for $12.