1. A pillow for people who like to spend a loooooooooong time soaking in the tub after a hard day.
2. A reversible, cotton bath mat that you'll give a hoot about.
3. A tissue holder to use when your apple a day *doesn't* keep the doctor (or your sniffles) away.
4. A laundry bag that knows how much better you'll feel when it's full of *clean* clothing.
5. Soap that Ross Geller would love to lather up with.
Each bar includes two plastic dinosaurs.
Get it from Think Geek for $16.99.
6. A whale (named Wilson) to keep all your toothbrushes and toothpaste tubes in an upright position.
7. A bird toilet brush who's completely chill with the fact that he has to scrub away stains caused by your butt.
8. A claw-foot soap dish to put beside your claw-foot tub.
9. A creature who is just SO HAPPY to help you out when you've got the sniffles.
Get it from Fancy for $28.
10. A bottle of soap to serve as a reminder for people who may be a little lax about the whole "washing your hands after you touch your junk" thing.
11. A toiletry pouch that's good with a compliment.
12. A ceramic wash basin shaped like a giant teacup.
13. Snuggly polka-dot robes to slip on after you step out of the shower.
14. A case that'll allow your contact lenses to live in a yellow submarine.
15. An over-the-toilet cabinet that'll give you some more storage options when you have a small bathroom.
16. Glittery, bubble gum–scented soap (that just so happens to be shaped like boobs and butts).
18. A clip, cup, and hook set that can attach to things (like a shower curtain rod) using their bendy "tails."
19. Monogrammed dishes to hold necklaces, rings, or other pieces of jewelry while you wash up.
20. Stuffed animals made with terry cloth that'll make bath time more fun for kids (or adults, tbh).
Get them from Amazon for $12+.
21. A hamper that'll help you keep your laundry sorted into color categories.
22. A pair of wellies for a pair of toothbrushes.
23. A folding laundry center with an ironing board, an iron rest, two hampers, and a hanging bar.
24. A faucet with an LED light that changes color depending on the water temperature.
25. A floating light projector that'll make your bath feel like a nightclub.
There are six different light displays to choose from (for variety).
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
26. A bath mat version of Totoro with "fur" that'll dry your feet off.
27. A clip-on jet that's the next best thing to having an actual hot tub.
28. A shower curtain you can have customized with pictures of your family.
There are dozens and dozens of different layouts and text options to choose from.
Get one from Shutterfly for $79.99.