1. A princely ring that's so handsome you'll want to give it a smooch.
2. A sweet umbrella to protect you on rainy days.
3. A heated aromatherapy frog to cozy up with.
4. Little froggy sticky notes to help you stay organized.
5. A set of pot holders for frog-loving chefs.
6. An adorable humidifier to save you from dry air.
7. A glowing amphibian for anyone who's still a little bit afraid of the dark.
8. A helpful frog with a tongue you can use to measure things.
9. A cuddly onesie with a hood and webbed feet.
10. A frog who's happy to let you use his eyeballs to hang scarves and coats on.
11. A ribbiting (excuse me, RIVETING) coloring book.
12. A mug that comes with a matching spoon to stir your coffee or tea with.
13. A print for people who love Arnold Lobel's Frog and Toad books.
14. A neon green purse for your change (or other small things).
15. An alarm clock topped with a pair of frogs who perform a duet to wake you up.
16. A pillow printed with a goofy bullfrog.
17. A merry display stand for your glasses.
18. A frog who would love nothing more than to hang out in your shower and hold your toiletries.