1. A warming backrest pillow to use when you're reading (or watching Netflix) in bed.
2. A fleece-lined skirt that you can also use as a cape or a blanket.
4. A mat that will keep your feet warm when you get out of the shower.
5. A heated toilet seat.
6. And a warming bin for your towels.
7. A wearable sleeping bag.
8. A snuggly faux-fur beanbag.
9. Mittens covered with 💎💎💎💎.
10. A warming heart pillow to hunker down with on a cold day.
11. Heated insoles to slip into your shoes.
They're rechargeable and will last for around four winters.
12. And fleece socks to make rubber boots more cushy.
13. A hand warmer that can recharge your phone.
14. And yeti hand warmers to use while you're at work.
15. The cutest bathrobe you've ever seen.
16. A space heater that's only 7 inches tall.
17. A wrap-around hot water bottle.
It'll stay warm for up to eight hours (that's longer than the first season of Master of None).
18. Slippers that will turn you into a robot.
They make noise when you walk!
(Don't worry — you can turn of the sound when you're feeling inconspicuous.)