We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Or crochet a petite snowy owlet.
2. Form some bunny bowls out of air dry clay.
3. Transform a mail tube into a giant pencil piggybank.
4. Or paint up some pencil sneakers.
5. Sew a felt raccoon friend you'll want to take with you wherever you go.
6. Embroider a piece of wall art featuring a merry jellyfish who would *never* want to (intentionally) sting you.
8. Stitch on bead "sprinkles" to make colorful fairy bread patches.
9. Use a fork to make a family of fuzzy pompom critters.
10. Festoon your room with a paper paintbrush garland.
11. Turn your driveway into an art gallery with chalk and a mandala stencil.
12. Or use stencils to make a tote your cat will *definitely* honor with a regal "meow."
13. Decorate your couch with pillows shaped like giant animal cookies.
14. Showcase a few snapshots in DIY penguin frames.
15. Take a pineapple upside down cake out of the oven with DIY oven mitts shaped like pineapples.
16. Construct a robot who's even more lovable than WALL*E.
17. Crochet a cupcake hat that will warm your head *and* your heart.
18. Store an array of desk doodads in boxes with sizable noses.
19. Add a faux-taxidermy fox head to your wall.
20. Make a fried egg costume that's *so* comfy you'll want to wear it on a daily basis.
21. Play a game of catch with a roly-poly robin.
22. String together a necklace using delicious-looking doughnut beads.
23. Sew a nautical octopus plush with button eyes and rosy cheeks.
24. Learn how to embroider with a sloth-making kit that's perfect for beginners.
25. Crochet a family of jellies to hang in an ocean-themed nursery.
26. Store your pins in a sweet DIY deer with a high pain threshold.
27. Transform soda bottles into planters that look like cats.
Happy cute-ing! Excuse me, CRAFTING.