We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Knit a pair of giant rabbits using your arms instead of needles.
2. Make a family of paper owls to roost on a shelf in your home.
3. Or crochet a petite snowy owlet.
4. Form some bunny bowls out of air dry clay.
5. Keep track of your earphones with smiling veggies.
6. Transform a mail tube into a giant pencil piggybank.
7. Or paint up some pencil sneakers.
8. Sew a felt raccoon friend you'll want to take with you wherever you go.
9. Embroider a piece of wall art featuring a merry jellyfish who would *never* want to (intentionally) sting you.
10. Or make a few itsy bitsy embroideries you can wear around your neck.
11. Stitch on bead "sprinkles" to make colorful fairy bread patches.
12. Use a fork to make a family of fuzzy pompom critters.
13. Festoon your room with a paper paintbrush garland.
14. Turn your driveway into an art gallery with chalk and a mandala stencil.
15. Or use stencils to make a tote your cat will *definitely* honor with a regal "meow."
16. Decorate your couch with pillows shaped like giant animal cookies.
17. Showcase a few snapshots in DIY penguin frames.
18. Take a pineapple upside down cake out of the oven with DIY oven mitts shaped like pineapples.
19. Construct a robot who's even more lovable than WALL*E.
20. Crochet a cupcake hat that will warm your head *and* your heart.
21. Make waffles for your dolls with an itty bitty iron.
22. Store an array of desk doodads in boxes with sizable noses.
23. Add a faux-taxidermy fox head to your wall.
24. Make a fried egg costume that's *so* comfy you'll want to wear it on a daily basis.
25. Play a game of catch with a roly-poly robin.
26. String together a necklace using delicious-looking doughnut beads.
27. Package up birthday presents in animal gift wrap.
28. Sew a nautical octopus plush with button eyes and rosy cheeks.
29. Learn how to embroider with a sloth-making kit that's perfect for beginners.
30. Crochet a family of jellies to hang in an ocean-themed nursery.
31. Store your pins in a sweet DIY deer with a high pain threshold.
32. Download a pattern to cross stitch the next time you watch The Force Awakens.
33. Transform soda bottles into planters that look like cats.
34. Create a snail who's soft and snuggly instead of slimy.
Happy cute-ing! Excuse me, CRAFTING.