We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dimmable string lights to hang all over (ALL OVER) your room to give it a night sky sort-of feel.
2. A washable bath mat with serious grip for showers that won't turn into a NSFW The Three Stooges bit.
3. A starter kit containing everything you need to begin growing four lil' bonsai trees of your very own.
4. A racerback Calvin Klein bralette that comes in over ten different colors.
5. A translucent powder made of natural minerals and refreshing mint, so you can give your makeup extra staying power.
6. A six-piece set of cabinet organizers to immediately cut down your kitchen clutter.
7. Stretchy, versatile carabiners that add functionality without adding bulk.
8. A spring top to show off those shoulders of yours.
9. A mascara that will give you the look of fake lashes without the hassle of glue.
10. Oven rack protectors for anyone who tends to be a little clumsy in the kitchen.
11. A book that employs humor to deal with the heaviness of depression.
12. A carpet sweeper to stave off *actual* vacuuming.
Promising review: "I use this on my very old hardwood floors to pick up kitty litter, cat hair, etc. and it does an AMAZING job despite there being deep grooves between planks, random indents from past tenants, etc.. It works great on all of my rugs, even the hallway runner I have that has deep ripples." —Diane
13. A cute edamame keychain you can pop out over and over again.
14. A full-coverage bra that's sooooooooooooooo (so, so, so) comfortable.
15. A colorful set of chalk markers you can use to write on car windows, mirrors, and—obviously— chalkboards!
16. An inexpensive (they cost less than $20!) pair of bluetooth headphones.
17. A key-like multi-tool to save you from so many small inconveniences.
18. A super cute whale rinser for keeping your child's bath time tear-free.
19. A gleaming rhinestone and glitter iPhone case.
20. A mirror that won't fog up in the shower.
21. A gorgeous handmade lava-stone bracelet featuring a gleaming druzy stone.
22. A set of no-tie elastic shoelaces to take all the hassle out of putting on your favorite kicks.
23. Colorful laundry balls that'll help get out dirt and stains as you run your washing machine.
24. A subscription to The Family Handyman for an endless supply of DIY and home-improvement project inspiration.
25. A foam roller that'll do wonders for sore muscles.
26. A set of collapsible silicone dog bowls you can clip on to your belt loop or book bag while out with your favorite pup.
27. A sponge dish... because no one likes to pick up a cold, wet sponge.
28. A pair of mirrored cat-eye shades you can count on to make any outfit perfection.
29. A set of slim night-lights that automatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn (so you’ll never have to worry about accidentally leaving them on).
30. A keychain for car lovers (it's a miniature shift lever!).
31. A cold brew coffee maker that works in three simple steps.
Want more? Sure you do. Check out last week’s edition of this post here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.