We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us the most useful things they own. Here are some of their insanely helpful suggestions:
1. A tiny Crock-Pot you can take on the go.
2. A rubber bristled broom.
3. Amazon's voice command Echo device.
4. A cup that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for hours and hours.
5. A pair of ICEtrekkers to keep you from falling or slipping on the ice.
6. A white noise machine to help you get some quality shuteye.
7. A luggage scale with a hook to make packing so much easier.
8. A waterproof speaker for your shower.
9. A mattress that's as comfy as it is inexpensive.
10. A handheld steamer to de-wrinkle your clothes.
11. A phone charger extension cord.
12. A fabric groomer or shaver to make your fuzzy old clothes look new again.
13. A large standing fan you can control with a remote.
14. Bed risers with built-in electrical outlets.
15. A handy dandy sewing machine.
16. A heated mattress pad to make your bed even cozier.
17. A second Keurig machine for an at-home office.
18. An ergonomic crochet hook holder.
19. An easy-to-use home laminator.
20. A handheld tool that lets you use seven different types of saws.
21. A travel mug with a built-in tea infuser.
22. A speaker that goes under your pillow.
23. A case that holds your phone as well as your credit cards.
24. A small Shark rechargeable vacuum.
25. A device to help you stop snoring.
26. A dryer made specifically for boots.
27. A multitool to keep you prepared for anything.
28. And a timer for your electronic devices
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.