We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bag clips that'll basically act as an extra set of hands in the kitchen.
2. A hot air brush for blowing your hair out without having to hold a blow dryer AND brush.
3. A pair of lobster-esque claws to clamp spoons, ladles, and the such right where you need them.
4. Itty-bitty snails that will diligently hold your tea bags in place.
5. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for anyone who can't live without fresh-made guac.
6. A quiet, waterproof vibrator.
7. A non-slip jar opener that'll make you feel like you have Popeye-level strength.
8. A book about ladies who've proved that going above and beyond is just a normal day in the life.
9. A set of three silicone spatulas that resist heat, stains, and odors.
10. A three-in-one lens (super wide, fish-eye, and macro) to clip on to your phone for unique pictures that take on a new perspective.
11. An ice cube tray you can slide into a crowded freezer horizontally *or* vertically—with no spills.
12. A top-rated teasing comb with a mix of boar and nylon multi-level bristles to create mega height with only a few brushes.
13. A meditation book that "help[s] you find peace with the challenges that surround you. Because they are f*cking everywhere."
14. A set of four brightly-colored bowls to use for prep work *or* serving.
15. Hair ties that will leave no marks on your hair when you remove them.
16. A silicone pastry mat printed with measurements to make it easier to roll your dough into *just* the right size.
17. A fruit and vegetable peeler that fits right into the palm of your hand.
18. A set of ever-so-delicate fairy lights to add a bit of ~magic~ to your decor.
19. An inexpensive sponge roll for creating a vintage-inspired updo in no time flat.
Want more? Of course you do. Check out last week’s edition of this post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.