1. A scarf to scare chatty folks away.
2. A tee that understands your personal hell.
3. Pencils for when you're exhausted from dealing with literally everyone.
4. A bracelet stamped with your *true* name.
5. A hoodie for someone who'd rather be abducted by aliens than work on a group project.
6. A giant body pillow for those times when you actually want to cuddle.
7. And a pillow that's an extra-strength defense against bullshit.
8. A pair of gloves that will do all your talking for you.
10. A tote for anyone who prefers the company of canines.
12. A laptop sticker to help you avoid small talk when you're working in a coffee shop.
13. An ostrich pillow that lets you hide your head in the "sand."
14. A baseball tee to gesture to when someone invades your personal bubble.
16. An adorable brooch to communicate how antisocial you are.
17. Wrapping paper to use when someone forces you to go to a party.
18. Socks for those who prefer to be a party of one.
19. A set of prints featuring famous recluses.
20. A print celebrating the sweet sound of silence.
21. A pin featuring a quote from The Man Who Came to Dinner that'll make you say, "Me."
23. And a mug featuring a plant who's as antisocial as you are.