21 Coloring Books That Will Calm You The Heck Down
Sometimes all you want to do is color inside the lines.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Four Seasons: A Coloring Book by Aiko Fukawa
2. Just Add Color: Folk Art by Lisa Congdon
3. You Got This: A Mantra Coloring Book by Katie Daugherty and Sarah Pierce
4. Secret Paris: Color Your Way to Calm by Zoe de Las Cases
5. The Ampersand Colouring Book by Tim Easley
6. Color Your Own Van Gogh By Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam
8. Patterns of the Universe: A Coloring Adventure in Math and Beauty by Alex Bellos and Edmund Harriss
9. I Love My Hair: A Coloring Book of Braids, Coils, and Doodle Dos by Andrea Pippins
11. Colour Me Good Chairs by Mel Elliott
12. Illuminating the Stars by Alicia Justus
15. Passport to Imagination by Alycia Pace
16. Just Add Color: Mid-Century Modern Mania by Jenn Ski
17. Disney Princess: 100 Images to Inspire Creativity and Relaxation by Catherine Saunier-Talec and Anne Le Meur
18. Stained Glass Window Designs of Frank Lloyd Wright by Dennis Casey
19. Fantastic Cities by Steve McDonald
21. 2016 Coloring Calendar: An Adult Coloring Calendar by Jenean Morrison
Thanks to all the commenters on this post who noted how much coloring has helped with their mental health struggles.