We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Magnets printed with Liz Climo's adorable illustrations (they're sure to make you smile whenever you open your fridge).
3. A book featuring "oddball criminals from comic book history."
4. A fanciful inflatable seahorse to float on while humming "Beautiful Briny Sea" from Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
5. Plus a bounty of under-the-sea-themed kids' clothes at Boden.
6. A Veronica tee for Riverdale enthusiasts.
7. An illustrated guide to cocktails featured in films—fix 'em up and host a movie night.
8. Sunglasses that are so awesome you'll never want to take them off. Yup, you're totally going to become one of ~those people~ who wear sunglasses indoors.
9. A gorgeous activity book for young nature lovers.
10. A collection of suit separates (by Lucca for Wildfang) ladies who do *not* plan on wearing dresses during "wedding season" will love.
11. An illustrated compendium of animals from a bygone era—from the doedicurus to the dawn horse.
12. A broad spectrum, SPF30 sunscreen from Drunken Elephant with just a hint o' tint.
14. A book that'll inspire you to Willy-Wonka-ify your life (meaning: a book that'll turn you into a candy-making superstar).
15. A cosmetic bag you'll want to use as a clutch (it's just THAT cute and show-off-able).
16. Velvet throw pillows to make that Ikea couch of yours feel a whole lot more luxurious.
17. An oh-so-cuddly Stormy plush.
18. Canvas flatform sneakers with vibrant colorblock soles.
19. A 1000 piece puzzle to put together when you want to actually play Super Mario.... but someone else is using the TV.
20. A mesh t-shirt dress to wear as a semi-cover-up the next time you're at the beach.
21. Salad servers that look like they'd cost so much more than they actually do.
22. A rejuvenating coconut gel face mask to use after a loooooOOoooooooOOooooooOOong night.
23. "Flour" that won't help you bake a cake, but *will* help you keep your foundation in place all day long.
24. A book for anyone who believes that peanut butter's *true* soulmate is Fluff (not jelly).
25. Handmade candles that hide stones for healing, luck, or success.
26. Uniqlo's blossom and bloom-filled new Épice collection (for women and children).
27. And a phone case that'll make you want to fall asleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
You can check out last week's round-up of new products here.