1. Magnets printed with Liz Climo's adorable illustrations (they're sure to make you smile whenever you open your fridge).
3. A book featuring "oddball criminals from comic book history."
4. A fanciful inflatable seahorse to float on while humming "Beautiful Briny Sea" from Bedknobs and Broomsticks.
5. Plus a bounty of under-the-sea-themed kids' clothes at Boden.
6. A Veronica tee for Riverdale enthusiasts.
7. An illustrated guide to cocktails featured in films—fix 'em up and host a movie night.
8. Sunglasses that are so awesome you'll never want to take them off. Yup, you're totally going to become one of ~those people~ who wear sunglasses indoors.
9. A gorgeous activity book for young nature lovers.
10. A collection of suit separates (by Lucca for Wildfang) ladies who do *not* plan on wearing dresses during "wedding season" will love.
11. An illustrated compendium of animals from a bygone era—from the doedicurus to the dawn horse.
12. A broad spectrum, SPF30 sunscreen from Drunken Elephant with just a hint o' tint.
14. A book that'll inspire you to Willy-Wonka-ify your life (meaning: a book that'll turn you into a candy-making superstar).
15. A cosmetic bag you'll want to use as a clutch (it's just THAT cute and show-off-able).
16. Velvet throw pillows to make that Ikea couch of yours feel a whole lot more luxurious.
17. An oh-so-cuddly Stormy plush.
18. Canvas flatform sneakers with vibrant colorblock soles.
19. A 1000 piece puzzle to put together when you want to actually play Super Mario.... but someone else is using the TV.
20. A mesh t-shirt dress to wear as a semi-cover-up the next time you're at the beach.
21. Salad servers that look like they'd cost so much more than they actually do.
22. A rejuvenating coconut gel face mask to use after a loooooOOoooooooOOooooooOOong night.
23. "Flour" that won't help you bake a cake, but *will* help you keep your foundation in place all day long.
24. A book for anyone who believes that peanut butter's *true* soulmate is Fluff (not jelly).
25. Handmade candles that hide stones for healing, luck, or success.
26. Uniqlo's blossom and bloom-filled new Épice collection (for women and children).
27. And a phone case that'll make you want to fall asleepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
You can check out last week's round-up of new products here.