1. A giant envelope to hold your mail.
2. A dachshund to keep papers on your desk in order.
3. A huge button to store your sewing supplies in.
4. A moose who'll let you leave your accessories on his antlers.
5. A small tree to keep your necklaces from getting knotted together.
6. Paper clips shaped like cats.
7. A house to fill with plastic bags or socks.
8. A giant ice cream cone to store your spare change.
9. A hamper that gives a hoot about your laundry.
10. Smiling caps with suction cups to keep toothbrushes up off the bathroom sink.
11. A brownstone for storing books.
12. Bendy pencils to prevent cords from getting tangled.
13. A rabbit to keep your books in an upright position.
14. A tower to fill with spaghetti.
15. A multitasking T-rex.
16. Bunting that doubles as storage.
17. A VW bus that transports toiletries instead of people.
18. An elephant to hold your soap.
19. A ship to fill with cutlery passengers.
20. A rabbit for storing cotton balls.
21. A robot-shaped shelf.
22. A cottage for small things to live in.
23. A hanging clothing organizer that looks like a building.
24. Dinosaurs to hang jackets, coats, keys, and even swim goggles on.
25. A remote control caddy shaped like a pig.