21. Swap out baseballs for water balloons to take backyard batting practice to the next level.
22. Use pool toys, sponges, and PVC pipe to make a kiddie car wash.
23. DIY a dunk bucket to drench your friends (and practice your throwing).
24. Take a fill-the-bucket water relay to the next level by drilling holes in the relay cups.
25. Make an easy water slide using a tarp, a hose, and shampoo.
26. Swap out a piñata for water balloons for a game that will actually cool you down.
27. Cup up sponges to make water fight tools that are more gentle than regular balloons.
28. Combine the fun of a sprinkler with a game of limbo for fun at all ages (and heights).
29. Transform pool noodles and a tarp into a backyard hockey rink.
30. Use a hula hoop to make giant person-sized bubbles.
31. Round up the biggest, baddest Disney villains and use them for squirt gun target practice.
32. Use squirt guns to race plastic cups down a line.
33. Transform "Duck, duck goose" into "Drip, drip, drench" by tagging players with a soaked sponge.
34. Construct a water balloon launcher out of a repurposed tub and a wooden plank.
35. Hold a race to see who can put on a frozen tee the fastest.
36. Get up a sidewalk racetrack and propel toy cars with squirt guns.
37. Use kiddie pools as bases in a game of kickball that's actually refreshing.
38. Fill water balloons with water, cornstarch, and food coloring to make awesome splatter paint bombs.
39. Rig up this awesome series of water blasters using hoses, pipes, and pool noodles.
40. Human Surfing
41. Anything That Features Big Dice
43. Giant Word Games
44. Viking Chess (aka Kubb)
45. Giant Horse Race Derby
46. And finally, Cornhole
This article contains content from Mallory Mclnnis and Maitland Quitmeyer. It was compiled by Salimah McCullough.