We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A strainer board you can chop and dice on.
2. A rotary peeler with three different blade styles.
The blades = standard, soft skin, and julienne.
Get it from Amazon for $8.53.
3. A versatile serving set for anyone who loves throwing dinner parties.
Punch, cake, salad, crudités: whatever you want to serve, this thing can handle it.
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
4. A tool that will make barbecuing a breeze.
It's got a spatula, a regular tong, a toothed tong, and a fork... plus you can control the whole thing with a single hand.
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
6. A 7-in-1 vegetable and fruit chopper for people who lack knife skills.
7. A whisk that will go from balloon-style to flat with a simple turn of the handle.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $60.
9. A tool that'll help you get your veggies nice and clean before you peel them.
It also has a pointed tip for removing potato "eyes."
Get it from Amazon for $4.62.
10. A pod for juicing citrus fruits that comes with a built-in board to slice them in half on.
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $12.
11. Glasses that will save you from digging around a drawer for a bottle opener.
12. An all-around badass pair of kitchen shears.
13. A product to keep your grill seasoned and clean.
The circle thingy-ma-jig at the end has a point: you can pop an onion half on there to season your grill *or* stick a ball of aluminum foil on it to scrub all the shit off of it.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $18.
15. A William-Tell-worthy apple corer and peeler.
16. A multi-tool that'll help you down the road to becoming an amateur mixologist.
17. A pan that will definitely make it easier to clean up after preparing dinner.
18. A tool that makes slicing and serving baked goods a piece of cake.
19. A grater-measurer-server hybrid that'll be your best friend whenever you cook pasta.
20. A colorful multitool set that looks like a vegetable when assembled.
22. A combination cutter and server you'll want for your next pizza night.
23. A multi-tasking potholder.
24. A tool that'll destroy a melon in the best possible way (by carving and balling it).
25. A board that'll sharpen up your knives before you start cutting on it.
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $30.