1. A stainless steel bench scrape for transferring chopped foods without sprinkling them all of your counter, stovetop, or floor.
2. A silicone pastry mat printed with measurements that'll make it easier to roll your dough into *just* the right size.
3. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for anyone who can't live without fresh-made guac.
4. Adjustable pie shields to prevent your painstakingly-formed crusts from burning.
5. A fruit and vegetable peeler that fits right into the palm of your hand.
6. A pair of lobster-esque claws to clamp spoons, ladles, and the such right where you need them.
7. Bag clips that'll basically act as an extra set of hands in the kitchen.
8. A set of four brightly-colored bowls to use for prep work *or* serving.
9. A steel blade that'll split dough with ease.
10. A "Tater Mate" to get your spuds all clean and eyeless before you start mashing, baking, or fry-making.
11. A gadget for de-coring a pineapple in (pretty much) an instant.
12. A grater that's straight-up great (lol, it's true though).
13. A colander made specifically for can-tops.
14. A pitcher to turn milk or cream into fluffy clouds of foam.
15. A hanging or standing thermometer for people who don't necessarily trust their oven's built-in temperature settings.
16. A non-slip jar opener that'll make you feel like you have Popeye-level strength.
17. An ice cube tray you can slide into a crowded freezer horizontally *or* vertically—with no spills.
18. Liners that'll save you from ever cleaning out your slow cooker again.
19. A dusting wand for flouring pans or sprinkling sugar, cinnamon, or other powders atop desserts.
20. An angled measuring cup (so you can read the measurements from above).
21. A set of three silicone spatulas that resist heat, stains, and odors.
22. A citrus juicer with a non-skid base and a lid that doubles as a measuring cup.
23. Tongs. Because everyone needs a quality pair of tongs. Truly.
24. A butter dish with stoppers on either side (so it stays in place while you chop) and measurement markers.
25. A knife sharpener (because it's actually less safe to use a dull knife than a sharp one).
26. A stainless steal baster that comes with a cleaning brush *and* an injector attachment.
27. A cooker to heat up ramen noodles in half the time.
28. A basket-style strainer to use when boiling pasta, deep-frying onion rings, or blanching veggies.
29. And collapsible cover that'll keep the interior of your microwave from looking like a crime scene in need of a blood splatter analysis from Dexter Morgan.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.