1. A stainless steel bench scrape for transferring chopped foods without sprinkling them all of your counter, stovetop, or floor.
2. A silicone pastry mat printed with measurements that'll make it easier to roll your dough into *just* the right size.
3. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for anyone who can't live without fresh-made guac.
4. Adjustable pie shields to prevent your painstakingly-formed crusts from burning.
5. A fruit and vegetable peeler that fits right into the palm of your hand.
6. A pair of lobster-esque claws to clamp spoons, ladles, and the such right where you need them.
7. Bag clips that'll basically act as an extra set of hands in the kitchen.
8. A set of four brightly-colored bowls to use for prep work *or* serving.
9. A steel blade that'll split dough with ease.
10. A "Tater Mate" to get your spuds all clean and eyeless before you start mashing, baking, or fry-making.
11. A gadget for de-coring a pineapple in (pretty much) an instant.
12. A grater that's straight-up great (lol, it's true though).
13. A colander made specifically for can-tops.
14. A pitcher to turn milk or cream into fluffy clouds of foam.
15. A hanging or standing thermometer for people who don't necessarily trust their oven's built-in temperature settings.
16. A non-slip jar opener that'll make you feel like you have Popeye-level strength.
17. An ice cube tray you can slide into a crowded freezer horizontally *or* vertically—with no spills.
18. Liners that'll save you from ever cleaning out your slow cooker again.
19. A dusting wand for flouring pans or sprinkling sugar, cinnamon, or other powders atop desserts.
20. An angled measuring cup (so you can read the measurements from above).
21. A set of three silicone spatulas that resist heat, stains, and odors.
22. A citrus juicer with a non-skid base and a lid that doubles as a measuring cup.
23. Tongs. Because everyone needs a quality pair of tongs. Truly.
24. A butter dish with stoppers on either side (so it stays in place while you chop) and measurement markers.
25. A knife sharpener (because it's actually less safe to use a dull knife than a sharp one).
26. A stainless steal baster that comes with a cleaning brush *and* an injector attachment.
27. A cooker to heat up ramen noodles in half the time.
28. A basket-style strainer to use when boiling pasta, deep-frying onion rings, or blanching veggies.
29. And collapsible cover that'll keep the interior of your microwave from looking like a crime scene in need of a blood splatter analysis from Dexter Morgan.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.