3. Minipresso is a portable espresso maker that allows you to get a jolt of caffeine ANYWHERE!
Make espresso on a mountain. Make espresso in a canoe. Make espresso behind a waterfall. Make espresso when your nemesis buries you in a crate in the desert.
4. Buy a magnifying spoon and you’ll never accidentally swallow a fly again.
People in the future don’t unknowingly swallow strands of hair.
5. Season your food with “microgreen” herbs grown indoors. The Microgarden uses a gel substance so you don’t even need to remember to water them.
Be a part of the (indoor) farm to table movement.
7. Top Brewer looks like your typical sink faucet, only it releases coffee instead of water.
The most amazing beverage in the world flowing out of a faucet and into your impatiently awaiting mug. I know it’s tempting, but don’t just stick your mouth under the dispenser - caffeine isn’t worth getting painful mouth burns.
8. With a Vision Toaster you can watch your bread toast and stop it *just* before it starts to burn.
… after all, that’s the ideal level of crispness.
10. These cups may seem magical, but they’re just reflective: they mirror the pattern on any saucer.
Now it’s easy to make matching sets.
14. A rod that you can use to heat up any liquid: tea, coffee, soup - you name it, Miito will heat it.
…and save you energy while it does.
16. Rollie an easy-to-use, vertical cooking system.
It’s the easiest way to prepare eggs (or cinnamon rolls or pizza) in a hurry. Will it feel somewhat strange to eat an omelette shaped like a burrito? Possibly… but it will still taste delicious.
17. BKON is a majestic machine that brews your tea.
That was the simple way to put it, here’s the more complex - it brews any loose leaf tea, third wave coffee, or infused cocktail using negative pressure. How fast is it? FAST. It can whip up over 60 cups in an hour! And it cleans itself! Amazing.
18. Mellow will help you become a sous-vide master with ease.
Does your meat always end up dry? Horribly, horribly dry? You should try preparing it using the sous-vide method of cooking. That may sound intimidating, but not with this device: it does all of the work for you and you’ll never have to bite into a piece of dry chicken again.
20. You + Verilux (a UV rechargeable sanitizing wand) = bye bye, germs.
Get outta here, mold.
21. Wave your hand in front of your SnackMan and instantly get some candy.
…or something healthier - it’s your choice.
24. This looks like a strainer someone would use in a sci-fi movie.
Ripley could have drained some pasta in one (if she wasn’t so busy fighting an alien).
26. You may find the shape of the Goat Mug odd, but it was chosen for a reason: it helps you get every last drop of coffee into your gullet.
Get your money’s worth.
27. Why do things lose their freshness? Air. While most storage containers trap all of the stale air in the compartment with your food, EVAK pushes it all out.
It will keep your edibles fresh and delicious for a longer period of time. Yum, yum.
30. Bags are for Luddites - Luddites who don’t mind eating bread that’s practically crouton-ed. Don’t be like them, use the Bread Keeper.
Croutons have their place, but that place isn’t in the vicinity of a sandwich.
33. Effortlessly toss out scraps as you prepare dinner: one efficient wave near this can and the top flips open for you.
If you’re dancing around the kitchen, you could give a lil’ foot kick to open it up.
34. With this app-controlled slow cooker you can start preparing dinner before you’ve even left the office.
Your kitchen will smell delicious by the time you get home.
35. If you spend time meticulously constructing a sandwich, you should make sure it doesn’t get ruined on your way to work: use Compleat.
Possible jingle: “Com-pleat! Com-pleat! Keeps things looking good enough to eat!”
36. This knife set looks as though it may suddenly spring to life and try to sneak off the counter and out of the kitchen.
Like a dangerous crab.
37. Xperia = the tablet made specifically for your kitchen.
“It’ll just get covered in flour and grease and stop working!”
WRONG! Yes, it’ll get dirty (of course it will get dirty), but you can rinse it off in the sink: it’s capable of being submerged for up to 30 minutes… who knows why you’d need to submerge it for 30 minutes, but - hey, you could.
39. Muki is a coffee mug that can receive messages.
It’s outfitted with an “e-ink” display powered by the heat from your morning cup of joe. What images appear? Whatever pictures (or messages) your friends send to it: each time you refill the cup it’s a surprise.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."