1. A cellphone case featuring a cartoon Freddie "Mercury."
2. A tee covered with some molecules in the process of bonding.
3. A print that's simultaneously dead and alive.
4. A super cute tote.
5. A t-shirt with an argument occurring on its front.
6. A stuffed Nikola Tesla and a Emmy Noether paper doll.
7. A sweet shower curtain.
8. Giant microbes you can cuddle with.
Literally the only time in your life when you'll actually *want* to cuddle with diarrhea.
9. A print for anyone who likes pizza as much as they like math.
10. A pencil pouch for a chemistry major.
11. Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton battling on a shirt.
12. A print for the purine to your pyrimidine.
13. A book for your little nuclear physicist.
"Honey! Come quick! Ludo just said 'big bang'!"