We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. The Book Thief bangle ($52.58).
2. The Lorax necklace ($12).
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ring (price on application).
You can actually open the door to the wardrobe!
4. The Velveteen Rabbit necklace ($29).
5. A Song of Ice and Fire rings ($95).
Just pray that these dragon eggs don't hatch on your fingers: The dragon babies would be liable to nibble you a bit.
6. The Fault in Our Stars necklace ($37).
7. Hunger Games necklace ($8.16).
I wouldn't sample these nightlock berries if I were you.
8. The Great Gatsby necklace ($24).
Give the other half to your Daisy.
9. The Lord of the Rings earrings ($49).
10. Charlotte's Web necklace ($32).
11. Harry Potter necklace ($49).
12. Alice in Wonderland necklace ($16.95).
13. Murder on the Orient Express earrings (£16).
A typewriter hanging from one ear, a book hanging from the other.
14. Moomin pendant ($14).
15. The Incredible Book Eating Boy and Lost and Found necklaces ($180, $220, $160).
16. Dune bracelet ($17).
17. Anna Karenina brooches ($74).
18. The Wind in the Willows ring (price on application).
Mr. Toad may have to sell Toad Hall to afford this beauty.
19. The Outsiders necklace ($17).
20. The Maze Runner necklace ($15).
21. Black Beauty necklace ($24.34).
22. Madeline necklace ($30).
23. Animal Farm necklace ($130).
24. Mary Poppins necklace ($95).
Now you're probably dreaming of owning this jewelry and getting to see the movie in equal amounts.
26. Sense and Sensibility (and every other Jane Austen book) necklace ($65).
27. Watership Down necklace ($8.30).
28. The Story of Ferdinand necklace ($13).
29. Moby Dick necklace ($24).
30. Peter Rabbit ring ($88).
31. Harry Potter ring ($39.75).
32. Divergent necklace ($32).
33. A Song of Ice and Fire ring ($10).
34. Your favorite book on a necklace ($21).
Keep it close to your heart.