We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ring (price on application).
You can actually open the door to the wardrobe!
5. A Song of Ice and Fire rings ($95).
Just pray that these dragon eggs don’t hatch on your fingers: The dragon babies would be liable to nibble you a bit.
7. Hunger Games necklace ($8.16).
I wouldn’t sample these nightlock berries if I were you.
8. The Great Gatsby necklace ($24).
Give the other half to your Daisy.
13. Murder on the Orient Express earrings (£16).
A typewriter hanging from one ear, a book hanging from the other.
18. The Wind in the Willows ring (price on application).
Mr. Toad may have to sell Toad Hall to afford this beauty.
34. Your favorite book on a necklace ($21).
Keep it close to your heart.
Want to see even *more* book-inspired products? Check out: 33 Impossibly Cute Ways To Cover Your Body In Books and 32 Brilliant Things Every Book Lover Needs In Their Home.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is ramping up outreach to Hispanic voters as it prepares for the final stretch in the run against Trump.