We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
3. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ring (price on application).
You can actually open the door to the wardrobe!
5. A Song of Ice and Fire rings ($95).
Just pray that these dragon eggs don’t hatch on your fingers: The dragon babies would be liable to nibble you a bit.
7. Hunger Games necklace ($8.16).
I wouldn’t sample these nightlock berries if I were you.
8. The Great Gatsby necklace ($24).
Give the other half to your Daisy.
13. Murder on the Orient Express earrings (£16).
A typewriter hanging from one ear, a book hanging from the other.
18. The Wind in the Willows ring (price on application).
Mr. Toad may have to sell Toad Hall to afford this beauty.
34. Your favorite book on a necklace ($21).
Keep it close to your heart.
Want to see even *more* book-inspired products? Check out: 33 Impossibly Cute Ways To Cover Your Body In Books and 32 Brilliant Things Every Book Lover Needs In Their Home.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.