1. Swing and watch TV at the same time.
2. You may be a bit dizzy when you reach the bottom of this curly fry of a slide.
3. No yard space? No problem.
This family's home is a great example of how to bring outdoor recreational activities inside.
4. A cute little cottage equipped with a quick escape route.
5. The high walls of the pool help to prevent sand spillage.
6. Slides! Balls!
The fun to be had in this house is almost overwhelming.
7. Turn a sprint up the stairs into a lesson about the colors of the rainbow.
8. Forts don't necessarily have to be perched in trees.
9. But if you believe that the tree is a necessary ingredient, just bring a hunk of one in.
Make sure to throughly cleanse your chosen stump of all insects first (unless you're into that insectarium-style life).
10. You don't even have to get complicated — plywood works.
11. The perfect way to escape some siblings.
12. Relax in an enormous hammock.
14. Too lazy to put together a bunch of pipes? Blow up a pool.
15. Get out that energy, kids!
16. Gymnast in training.
17. Adult in the front, kid in the back.
18. The cheapest, easiest way to bring a piece of the playground indoors.
19. Of course she's smiling — she has a swing in her house for goodness' sake!
20. A DIY jungle gym to monkey around on.
21. "How shall I climb into bed tonight: the bars, the ladder, or the rope?"
So many options.