31 Ways To Make Your House A Kid's Paradise
Rain nor snow will stop the fun.
1. Swing and watch TV at the same time.
2. You may be a bit dizzy when you reach the bottom of this curly fry of a slide.
3. No yard space? No problem.
This family's home is a great example of how to bring outdoor recreational activities inside.
4. A cute little cottage equipped with a quick escape route.
5. The high walls of the pool help to prevent sand spillage.
7. Turn a sprint up the stairs into a lesson about the colors of the rainbow.
8. Forts don't necessarily have to be perched in trees.
9. But if you believe that the tree is a necessary ingredient, just bring a hunk of one in.
Make sure to throughly cleanse your chosen stump of all insects first (unless you're into that insectarium-style life).
10. You don't even have to get complicated — plywood works.
11. The perfect way to escape some siblings.
12. Relax in an enormous hammock.
14. Too lazy to put together a bunch of pipes? Blow up a pool.
15. Get out that energy, kids!
16. Gymnast in training.
17. Adult in the front, kid in the back.
18. The cheapest, easiest way to bring a piece of the playground indoors.
19. Of course she's smiling — she has a swing in her house for goodness' sake!
21. "How shall I climb into bed tonight: the bars, the ladder, or the rope?"
So many options.