1. Get ready for some intense grossness! When you stick a Zip-it down your drain to get rid of a clog, you never know what might come up.
2. An extension ladder? Too tall. A step ladder? Too short. This is the Baby Bear of ladders, because it's juuuuuuuuust right.
3. No, this isn't Play-Doh, it's Sugru Hacking Putty and it fixes EVERYTHING.
Well, maybe not everything, but it sure fixes a lot. The putty will stick to aluminum, steel, ceramic, glass, wood, and even some fabrics and plastics.
Desk drawer falling apart? Sugru. Laptop cord littered with cracks? Sugru. The thumb of your porcelain doll fell off? Sugru.
You get the idea.
4. This set may look extravagant, but it has every screwdriver and precision bit you could possibly need.
5. Anyone who drives should invest in a portable jump starter to keep in the trunk of their car.
Having a dead battery is miserable enough; who wants to add to the misery by waiting around for AAA (or wandering around the parking lot, searching for someone who isn't sketchy to ask for a jump)?
This device will allow you to get your car started again ALL ON YOUR OWN in *most* dead battery situations. It's also impossible to use incorrectly (an alarm will go off if you don't hook the clamps to the right spots).
10. This is the anaconda of cords (not because it will uncoil and eat you, but because it's very long--50 feet to be exact).
11. As useful as buckets may be, they sure take up a lot of space... unless they're collapsible (like this guy).
Wash whatever foul surface you may have, then fold the bucket up, and stick it under your sink until you need it again.