Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
1. A container of blotting papers that's so cute, you'll actually want to have a shiny face.
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
2. A pin inspired by one of the best moments in one of the best Christmas movies.
3. A silicone mat to help you get each and every bristle of your makeup brushes nice and clean.
4. Charms featuring mascots from the four Hogwarts houses.
6. And a candle that smells like pumpkin pasties.
7. Pens that "write" in stickers instead of ink.
8. Ginormous slices of fruit to support your neck on a long flight or bus ride.
Get them from Amazon for $14.99.
9. A gorgeous keyboard cover a unicorn would love.
10. And a flask that looks like it should contain a magic potion instead of alcohol.
11. A bag of pumpkin seeds for someone who watched the David S. Pumpkins SNL sketch about 103 times.
12. Earrings for anyone who loves coffee as much as Rory and Lorelai.
13. A sweet cat-shaped ceramic dish to store rings and other small pieces of jewelry on.
Get it from West Elm for $13.
14. Socks covered with socks...to put in a stocking.
15. Drumstick pens for making music at your desk (and possibly annoying your coworkers).
Get them from Amazon for $8.
16. A Pusheen wristlet for those days when you don't have a lot to carry.
17. Magnets that'll turn your fridge into a giant Tetris game.
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $8.
18. An "illustrated celebration" of redheads (for your favorite ginger).
19. A sleep mask that'll have you feeling fancy AF at bedtime.
20. Tea towels you can have personalized with the name of your pet.
22. A sleep mask that (OMG!) comes in a bubble-tea-shaped container.
23. A puzzle cube that'll give you a hankering for a snack.
24. A pin to wear until the dice read five or eight.
25. A Popsocket to help you keep a grip on your cell phone (so you don't shatter your screen for the 10th time).
Get it from Amazon for $9.36.
26. A bear, a rabbit, a fox, and a deer who want to help someone write a masterpiece.
27. A contemplative fried shrimp plush.
28. Elephant socks that'll make you want to show off your ankles.
30. A hedgehog-shaped multi-tool with about 40 different functions (jk, it's more like 8, but still).
31. A Totoro power bank for charging your phone in the most adorable way possible.
Get it from Amazon for $17.99.
32. A jumprope with iridescent rainbow handles.
33. A mirror for someone who would rather take beauty tips from Ursula than Ariel.
Get it from BoxLunch for $7.42.
34. A lad with a passion in his pants that he's not afraid to show.
35. A coloring book to use while you watch The Great British Bake Off.
Get it from Amazon for $10.34.
36. A miniature cactus jigsaw puzzle that comes in a little tube instead of a box.
Get it from Papersource for $7.95.
37. And an incredibly interesting book about villainous plants.
38. A bear-shaped baby rattle made with chemical-free rubber wood.
39. A ball to squeeze whenever you start to get SO STRESSED OUT THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO DIRECT YOUR ANXIOUS ENERGY! ARRRHHHHHHHGGHHHHH!
40. And a box of ~encouragemints~.
41. Sheet masks that'll make you look like a panda, pug, cat, or seal while you wear them.
Get the set from Amazon for $7.99.
42. A jaw-some shark puppet.
43. Dividers for people who abhor the idea of different foods intermingling on a plate.
Them: "It's all going to the same place, Ludo!"
Ludo: 😠 *grumbles incoherently*
Get them from Amazon for $10.99.
44. A carrot stick container with a special section for dip or hummus.
45. A stationery set that'll allow golfers to get a little bit of putting practice in at work.
Get it from BoxLunch for $6.67.
46. A pretty pastel hairband to improve even the worst hair days.
47. The perfect kitchen timers for bakers.
48. Claws for anyone who wants to feel more like Wolverine in the kitchen.
49. Fun stickers to customize iPhone chargers and earbuds.
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.95.