1. A pan for anyone who loves cake as much as they love Game of Thrones.
2. A teeny tiny slice of (remarkably realistic looking!) rainbow cake on a ring.
3. A tee that'll have you humming a Papa Roach song you haven't thought of in years.
4. A set from Kate Spade featuring a beautifully illustrated tea towel and oven mitt, plus a pot holder that knows that cake isn't *only* suitable for dessert.
5. Cake-slicing floss that works soooooo much better than a knife.
6. And a ring cutter to use for slicing *layers* in a cake (as opposed to slices).
7. A fancy gold-plated pendant necklace with faux pearls and sparkly stones.
Get it from Amazon for $148.
8. A bulldozer server to help you lift up especially large slices.
Get it from Animi Causa for $16.99.
9. And a more traditional server that knows what you're using it for.
11. A print displaying the most delicious version of the alphabet.
13. Microwavable mugs to use for making mug cakes (when you're too hungry to wait for an *actual* cake to bake).
14. Soap to help wash away frosting after you devour a slice or two (or five).
15. A samurai sword that'll make you feel incredibly badass while cutting up a bundt.
Get it from Soho Design Shop for $11.90.
16. A phone case that'll give you a sugar high.
18. An ornament that'll turn a Christmas tree into a pastry case.
19. A plate featuring a superhero we can only dream of seeing in a summer blockbuster.
20. An exercise tank for people who prefer pastries to green juice.
21. A print that combines bunnies with cake (the combo you never knew you needed).
22. A cake-shaped gift box filled with body wash, bubble bath, lotion, bath salts, and a sponge.
Get it from Asos for $20.