We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A hori hori (a knife meant to use in the garden, not at the dinner table).
2. A barrel to collect rain to water your garden with.
3. Plant labels to help you keep all your sprouts straight.
4. Durable gloves coated with finger-protecting Nitrile.
5. A simple spray bottle to help revive parched plants.
6. A Hula Hoe to make your knees *very* happy.
7. Fabric pots for gardeners who don't have the space for an *actual* flower (or vegetable) bed.
8. A pack of bamboo stakes that you'll end up using in about a dozen different ways.
9. A composter to transform your kitchen waste into soil-upgrading compost.
10. Liquid seaweed to help stimulate seedling and bud growth.
11. A tool that can C.L.A.W. (cultivate, loosen, aerate, and weed).
12. A folding saw to easily prune trees or bushes.
14. A book to teach you the art of companion planting.
15. A mattock for breaking up dense soil, cutting up roots, and more.
16. A pair of pruning shears that'll cut through stems and branches with ease.
17. Irish Spring soap to deter deer, rabbits, and other furry critters from tromping into your garden.
19. A multipurpose tool that'll help you dig, weed, and trench.
20. A planter that'll do the watering for you (keeping roots moist for over four weeks).
21. Copper tape to keep pesky slugs and snails from slithering their way onto your precious plants.
22. 10-10-10 fertilizer to help out soil that just isn't getting the job done.
23. Or fertilizer that releases over a long period of time.
24. A sturdy garden wagon to transport all your new tools with ease.
25. And a journal for taking notes on how all the things you tried in your garden actually worked out.
The comments for this post have been edited for length and clarity.