1. Turn a Trampa mat into a fruity spring accessory for your entryway.
2. Brighten up a Bekväm step stool with a few sheets of removable wallpaper.
3. Glitz up an Alex unit with some metallic drawer fronts.
4. Jazz up a plain Regolit lamp shade with some bunting.
5. Customize any Ikea bench with planks painted in a rainbow of colors.
No nails or screws required (just some carpenter's wood glue).
Full instructions at Likes of Us.
6. All you need are some maps and some Mod Podge to recreate this decoupaged Micke desk.
7. Decoupage illustrations from your favorite picture book to the front of some storage boxes.
8. Mount a Hampen rug on a wall to make a rather cuddly pin board.
9. Turn a Råskog cart into the prettiest portable herb garden ever using some contact paper and washi tape.
10. Wrap embroidery thread around the lids of a few Fryken baskets to spice them up a bit.
11. With a bit of paint, a Fado table lamp becomes a merry moon nightlight.
12. Have your kids help you add some character to their Kritter furniture with vinyl adhesive sheets.
13. Transform Mammut stools into toadstools for your little "elves."
14. If you're tired of hugging the Famnig Hjärta pillow, you could turn it into an apple.
15. Give your son or daughter their dream bedroom and transform a Kura bed into an amazing bed-fort combo.
You'll need some construction skills to pull this one off, but it's so worth it.
More information at Ikea Hackers.