We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Turn your couch into a bakery display case with a no-sew Funfetti pillow.
2. Or make a layer cake to display your pin collection on.
3. "Plant" a garden of felt succulents.
4. Cross-stitch your Hogwarts house crest.
5. Make a Wes Anderson version of Guess Who to play with a movie lover in your life.
6. Transform socks into a cacti garden that'll never die.
7. Form a teeny tiny Totoro with wool felt.
8. Outfit your bed with a light box headboard.
9. Make a tote bag you'll want to carry much more than once in a blue moon.
10. Decorate your walls with a DIY pony garland.
11. Cover boring plates with dreamy watercolor splotches.
12. Top a cake with a cheery garden of paper flowers.
13. Stitch up an anatomically correct heart hand warmer.
14. Lather up with DIY gemstone soap.
15. Or paint a pair of gemstone containers that'll help you organize your desk.
16. Upgrade white pillow cases with song lyrics.
17. Create a mobile to hang above a future Nintendo lover's crib using Perler beads.
18. Get out the glitter and make a shimmery ring for every finger.
19. Get even more glam with some gold leaf brooches.
20. And some DIY rhinestone earrings.
21. Then use copper wire to make a few plants to hang your jewelry on.
22. Or twist up a wire tree and wrap it in yarn.
Get the kit from Amazon for $29.59.