1. A hammock you can take a hot tub in.
2. A clock that keeps your memories as well as the time.
4. Origami pots that grow along with your plants.
5. Shoes you can customize using your phone.
"What do I want to have on my shoes today? A picture of a dog licking a duck or a slice of swiss cheese? Tough choice..."
Get them here.
6. A collar that will keep your pet safe.
7. Portable mood lighting that can last for up 80 hours.
8. A pair of smart pedals that will stop your bike from being stolen.
After you install an accompanying app, Connected Cycle Pedals will alert you if anyone touches your bike (or tries to take off the lock) even if you're miles and miles away. If you live in an area where bike theft is pretty much a nonoccurence, you can use the pedals and app to record all your ride paths and other biking statistics.
Get some here.
9. The cutest surveillance camera of all time.
10. A device that'll stop you from snoring.
11. Headphones you wear above your ears.
12. A kayak that folds up into a bag.
13. A USB port that turns your couch (or bed) into a charging station.
It would be nice if all outlets were conveniently located near the coziest places in your home... but that isn't often the case: Couchlet to the rescue. It comes with a lonnnnnnnnng cord you plug into the wall, then you tuck the device itself in between the cushions on your couch (or slide it under your mattress) and charge away.
Buy one here.
14. A super-skinny cell phone that helps you disconnect.
15. A flashlight that doesn't need batteries.
16. A levitating lightbulb.
18. Plates shaped like all 50 states.
19. A device that will help you have better posture.
24. A sugar bowl that's also a snow globe.
25. A projector that fits into any light socket and turns any flat surface into a big screen.
So easy to set up. So easy to bring movie night on the go.
Preorder one here.
26. A suitcase that expands into a shelf.
27. A ~magical~ pen that allows you to write or draw in any color.
29. A device that turns your phone into your house key.
Sesame is so much better than a door knocker. After it's attached, you can use an app to lock (and unlock) your door...or even set it so ~certain~ people can come in (your boyfriend, for instance). The app also keeps a log of when the door opens or closes (so "you’ll always know exactly who’s coming and going — and exactly when").
Get one here.
30. A pen that transfers what you write on any surface onto a computer screen.
There are plenty of tablets and styluses that allow you to write on a screen, but the Phree pen makes the whole process even easier. You write on a table (or the arm of your chair or a book cover or even someone's stomach) and whatever you write shows up on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Preorder one here.