We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME, is here!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category (in this case: the best deals for parents to check out).
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren't already, sign up for a free 30-day trial here.
1. An Echo Dot for 56% off you can use as a white noise machine to help your baby sleep and then as they get older you'll still find yourself using it for so many other things.
2. A Parker Baby Diaper Caddy for 35% off so you can organize all the things you need and make diaper changes so much easier.
4. A Learning Resources doctor kit for 41% off so your little one can show their skills and perform exams on stuffed animals and you, probably.
5. A Tractor Utensils and Plate your kid will ~dig~ and *maybe* it will help them eat more of their dinner for 20% off.
6. A LÍLLÉbaby Toddler Carrier for when they're too big to be held in your arms, but not big enough to walk the whole time for 40% off.
7. An Infantino Spin & Stand Activity Table for 27% off that'll keep your baby entertained for a bit so you can do things like cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming the living room.
8. A pair of Freshly Picked newborn moccasins that are seriously the cutest on tiny baby feet for 36% off. Just thinking about it now makes me go "AWEEEEEE".
10. A TubShroom for 35% off that catches all those pesky hairs (or whatever else tries to get down there) that would have eventually clogged your shower and created bathroom chaos.
11. A Minnie Mouse bike accessories set for 22% off to finally convince your kid to wear some knee pads.
13. Stock up and save up to 50% on baby and kid's clothes so you won't be taken by surprise when you put their pajamas on and realize they don't fit...again.
14. A bundle of two Fire 7 Kids edition tablets for 50% off that even come with kid-proof cases for extremely obvious reasons.
16. An Alexa-enabled robotic vacuum for 39% off because kids can make the biggest messes. Like, nightmare-level messes.
18. A 3 Sprouts Play Mat Bag that folds up easily — making clean-up time a breeze for up to 25% off.
19. Three months of an Audible subscription for 66% off, a must-have for busy parents who continue to join book clubs but don't actually have the time to sit down and read.
20. An instant ice cream maker you can break out to surprise your kids with a sweet treat (and family activity!) for 20% off plus an additional 30% off.
21. Graco car seats, high chairs, and more for up to 20% off so you'll be outfitted and ready when your baby arrives.
22. An Oral-B Kids Electric Toothbrush for 30% off with a coaching sensor to help kids learn how to properly take care of their pearly whites.
23. A Bissell Steam Shot hard-surface cleaner for 20% off that'll get your bathroom walls, kitchen appliances, and all your kiddos' toys sparkling in no time.
24. A Spider-Man car chase kit for your child who hasn't stopped watching Into the Spiderverse yet for 31% off.
25. A Dash mini waffle maker for 34% off that'll motivate you to actually get up and make breakfast. Sunday mornings, meet your new favorite tradition.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.