Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
1. A flying ball filled with colorful LED lights.
Click here to pin this post for later.
2. Ingenious metal push pins that look like itty-bitty paper airplanes.
3. Crystal-accented earrings you'll definitely want to take a picture of for Instagram.
4. Silicone lids that attach to the tops of bowls or pots with suction.
5. Japanese hard candies that taste like soda.
6. A helpful turtle who'll hold important papers for you with her shell.
7. A plush pillow for anyone whose most-used emoji is the unicorn.
8. A fishing pole made for roasting hotdogs and marshmallows instead of catching salmon.
9. Magnets for anyone who wants their fridge to be more like a Quentin Tarantino movie (dialogue-wise).
10. A squirrel feeder that *may* make those hungry rodents stop raiding your bird feeders.
11. A set of three adorably illustrated piggy banks that'll help children learn how to save money.
12. Sensors to track the sleep cycles of the members of your family *and* wake you up at just the right time.
13. A floral weekly planner by Rifle Paper Co. that doubles as a mouse pad.
14. A pre-seasoned cast iron pan that'll allow you to make ridiculously delicious pizzas.
15. Leather sling-back mule heels by Frye.
16. An album for anyone who's ever spent time appreciating the music while watching a John Carpenter film.
17. A full, printed swing skirt that you'll want to ~tweet~ about.
18. A picnic tote with gel-lined walls (so you can freeze it to keep food cool for hours and hours).
19. A box set filled with the collected works of Hayao Miyazaki on Blu-Ray.
20. Hooks that attach to your car's headrest (giving you a convenient place to hang groceries, toys, or a purse).
21. And a silly mold for making muffins shaped like 🐷.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.