Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A decal that'll turn your toilet into a method of transportation.
Click here to pin this post for later.
2. Little elastic doodads to add to your sneakers if you never want to tie your laces again.
3. A giant (GIANT!) snuggly Stitch to take a nap on.
4. And an absurdly cozy throw blanket covered with foxes, birds, and flora.
5. A hair-tool stand with three convenient outlets.
6. A pair of oven mitts to protect your precious paws when you cook.
7. A lunch box to carry snacks in the next time your band goes on tour.
8. A beautiful marble rolling pin that'll help you deal with tough dough when you're baking.
9. A sextet of pill-shaped pens that are almost *too* cute.
10. And a set of Pocky-shaped pens that are bound to make you hungry.
11. A felt-tip eyeliner pen that may (at long last) help you achieve the perfect cat eye.
12. An eco-friendly jute storage container to keep toys corralled.
13. A puzzle to put together as you weep over the fact that you'll never actually get to go to Hogwarts.
14. A durable, floatable toy for your pup to gnaw on to their heart's content.
Promising review: "This is the ONLY toy that my pit/lab mix hasn't been able to destroy in 5 minutes. Even the Kong toys last less than a day in our house. Bought this exact one 3 years ago and finally had to replace it, because he managed to chew a little off the end. That was after 3 years of indoor/outdoor CONSTANT play. We call it 'blue thing,' and it's his absolute favorite toy in the world." —Cathy
15. Sweet food cutters in a variety of different animal-face shapes.
16. A DVD set that'll allow you to spend over 20 hours in Bluffington with Doug, Porkchop, Beebe, and the rest of the gang.
17. Breathable, lightweight running shoes with a pull-on tab to help you get them on and off easily.
18. An incredibly inexpensive (and aesthetically pleasing) set of glassware.
19. A book that'll allow you to venture into the mind of Guillermo del Toro.
20. Slippers to wear while you drink a glass of wine (or two...or three...) after dinner.
21. And a bag of unicorn farts (also known as cotton candy).
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.