Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
Click here to pin this post for later.
1. The cutest little cactus you've ever seen.
2. A tangy pineapple wine to use when you make sangria.
There are no reviews yet, but: pineapple + wine.... Aren't you curious?
3. A body pillow shaped like an enormous fox.
4. And a mug to drink tea or coffee out of when you cuddle up with your body pillow.
5. An "udderly fun" stacking game to play on the farm.
6. A cork cactus with pin spines (to help you keep track of all the things you need to remember at work).
7. Colorful metal bookends that'll make you hoot with joy.
8. A picnic blanket that fits into a teeny little pouch.
Promising review: "I bought this for a trip to Disneyland and used it when watching parades. It was wonderful and I can't wait to use it for other things. It is very light and was so easy to fold back up and put in its pouch. Did it in less than one minute on the first try." —stampinfan
9. A set of dessert bowls and spoons to use at an ice cream sundae party.
10. A perfect-for-small-apartments desk that you can fold up when you're not working on it.
11. Pretty rosy blush that comes with a fluffy powder puff.
12. A calendar for anyone who still listens to Hamilton all day, every day.
Now available for preorder.