Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A graphic novel / cook book hybrid that'll help you learn how to prepare Korean cuisine.
2. A set of 120 gel pens that will make your middle-school-self super jealous.
3. A chopper that's basically a knife and a cutting board all in one.
4. A copy of the "Journal of Impossible Things" (plus a mini sonic screwdriver) for Doctor Who fans.
5. A nebula-print PopSocket (grip and stand) for your phone.
Promising review: "This is such a simple product, but so useful! I've been looking for some sort of grip for my phone, but I didn't want anything cumbersome. This is perfect. It very easily expands and is great for anyone with arthritis, drops their phone a lot, desires a better grip when taking photos, or doesn't want to carry a separate phone stand." —Max
6. Inexpensive, non-sheer leggings for people who don't want to shell out for Lululemon.
7. A low maintenance (you never have to change the water or a filter) aquarium.
8. An adorable lip gloss making kit that comes in an ice cream cone truck.
9. A car washing and dusting mitt that'll make your hand look like a Muppet.
10. A Lego advent calendar for people who are (holy shit) already gearing up for the holidays.
11. A portable gardening stool that turns into a kneeler when you flip it over.
12. A two-pack of baby coveralls available in 8 different animal-prints (from kitties to monkeys to kangaroos).
13. A book that'll turn your kids into pint-sized stand-up comics.
14. A salon-quality ceramic hairdryer with three heat settings.
Promising review: "I have below shoulder length, microfine hair, and plenty of it... I've also got small children. In other words, I don't have time to dry my hair and I usually throw it in a ponytail every morning. However, since I received this dryer, I feel compelled to dry my hair after my showers... even attempt to style it." —RunningEngineer
15. A Jumperoo that'll make your baby feel like she's bouncing through a jungle.
16. Flannel shirts with corduroy-lined collars that'll get you in the mood for fall.
17. Liquid chalk markers to use on blackboards, windows, whiteboards, and more.
18. A "trash buddy" system to keep animals from sneaking their way into your garbage can.
Promising review: "My husband was skeptical when I handed this to him to install. After the easy installation, he was impressed. We have an issue with raccoons and critters getting into our garbage cans, and this is a great prevention remedy. I would recommend this as a first line of defense against a trash strewn yard!" —KRusso
19. An odor neutralizer to hang in your car to keep it from smelling like... ass (to be frank).
20. A flea-resistant, elevated bed for your favorite pooch.
Promising review: "I bought one of these almost two years ago and it's still in excellent condition today. It's been outside year-round in sun, wind, cold and lots of snow. I have two Siberian Huskies and a German Shepherd/Boxer mix. They all use the bed daily, sometimes all at the the same time, and it shows no sign of bending, sagging, tearing, etc. They nap on it, they use it like a trampoline, and it often serves as safety during games of tag. I haven't had the same luck with the other outdoor beds I've bought and the dogs always choose the Coolaroo over the other beds anyway so, I just bought another one." —Ida Who
21. And a double feature of The NeverEnding Story movies (to watch in honor of the book's 37th anniversary).
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.