Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. An absurd inflatable costume that'll transform you into a T-Rex.
2. A book full of vegetable-related wisdom from the one and only Martha Stewart.
3. "Leaf" hair clips that actually look like feathers..... but are completely lovely no matter what noun you use to describe them.
4. A merry dinosaur who spits out balls for babies and toddlers to chase after.
5. A magical edition of Trivial Pursuit for fans of the Harry Potter movies.
6. A handy mat that'll help prevent your cats from tracking kitty litter all over your house.
7. A brush that's specially designed for cleaning out CamelBak bottles.
8. A hand-held spreader that'll make it so much easier to have a lush lawn your neighbors will envy.
9. Sorel boots that are sure to keep your socks dry even after you tromp through a surprisingly deep puddle.
10. A durable sponge that *won't* scratch whatever you're using it to scrub.
11. A bag of naturally sweetened, soft baked granola that you'll probably end up eating in just one sitting.
12. A folding workbench for anyone who doesn't have enough space in their basement or garage for a full-fledged work station.
13. Boinging, dinging, and honking game show buzzers that are ~technically~ for teachers.... but are also great for anyone who wants to annoy their coworkers.
14. An easy-care cast iron skillet that'll last you for decades.
15. A pendant necklace that would make a perfect post-dance-recital gift for a little ballerina.
16. A plush mattress pad that probably cause you to start sleeping in even LATER on Sunday mornings.
17. And a copy of one of the best movie musicals of all time.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.