Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. An absurd inflatable costume that'll transform you into a T-Rex.
Promising review: " I saw a video of someone wearing this costume re-enacting a Jurassic Park scene on YouTube, and right then, I knew I had to have it." —Gordon Reed
3. "Leaf" hair clips that actually look like feathers..... but are completely lovely no matter what noun you use to describe them.
8. A hand-held spreader that'll make it so much easier to have a lush lawn your neighbors will envy.
9. Sorel boots that are sure to keep your socks dry even after you tromp through a surprisingly deep puddle.
11. A bag of naturally sweetened, soft baked granola that you'll probably end up eating in just one sitting.
12. A folding workbench for anyone who doesn't have enough space in their basement or garage for a full-fledged work station.
13. Boinging, dinging, and honking game show buzzers that are ~technically~ for teachers.... but are also great for anyone who wants to annoy their coworkers.
15. A pendant necklace that would make a perfect post-dance-recital gift for a little ballerina.
Promising review: "I bought this to give my 6 year old grandaughter at her dance recital, instead of flowers that would die. She loved it and had to put it on instantly." —Lea A. Foster