Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. A yeti Halloween costume that'll actually keep you warm (LOL).
2. And a cozy tiger costume for (much) smaller humans.
3. A super ❄️cool ❄️ gadget that'll chill a beverage down to 40°F in less a minute.
4. Vegan lace-up boots with a cozy knit interior that come in brown, black, or tan.
5. A mopping set that includes a bucket with a built-in wringer...because who wants to use their hands? Gross.
6. A giant (50-inch!) spider that would make a perfect Aragog if you're dressing up as Hagrid for Halloween.
7. A sweet pachyderm piano that will record the musical creations of the child who plays it.
8. A durable nonstick pan to make piles and piles of delicious doughnuts with.
9. A bubble umbrella that'll allow you to see where you're going when you use it.
10. A chrome garment rack (that can hold up to 200 pounds) for people who don't have enough room in their closet.
11. An inexpensive set of five adjustable chokers in a variety of colors.
12. Space-saving silicone colanders that collapse when you're not using them.
13. A cult-classic horror film to include in your ~countdown to Halloween~ movie marathon.
14. Or an album to buy if you're a Downton Abbey fan who's already in the mood for Christmas.
15. A neck pillow that allows air to circulate (keeping you cool *and* comfortable on a plane, train, car, or bus ride).
16. A book filed with inspiration and advice from makers, artists, and entrepreneurs.
17. A crinkly spring tube for your cat to wander or chill in.
18. A little toothbrush storing cube that'll stop dust and germs from getting on your bristles.
19. And some natural toothpaste for kids that comes in strawberry and blueberry flavors.
20. An emergency radio that can be powered by battery, solar energy, or crank (plus: it'll charge your cell phone).
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.