Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a BB-8 teapot, a book for Gilmore Girls fans, a sweet elephant necklace, and more!
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
2. A stuffed animal that allows kids to send and receive messages from their parents, friends, and family members.
4. Gloves to protect your hands against cuts when you're gardening (even around cactuses) or cleaning.
7. A kit to help you grow five "funky" vegetables (purple carrots, red Brussels sprouts, stripy tomatoes, yellow zuchinni, and multi-colored Swiss chard).
13. A beanie that doesn't have very good posture.
Promising review: "To be honest, I have a melon head. It runs in the family. This fits my melon head and still manages to look like the picture. The funny part is, my skinny little petite headed friend tried it on and it fits her perfectly, too. Stop laughing. We pumpkin-heads are sensitive about our noggin size. It's the Secret of the Traveling Cap! Nice and warm, stylish, perfect for the occasional cold days here in the south, and a necessity when visiting my relatives in Michigan. SOOOOO glad to finally find a cap that doesn't feel like it's trying to strangle my head." —TheMagpie74
15. A book of personal essays by Lauren Graham to give to the Gilmore Girls or Parenthood fan in your life.
16. A patterned shawl to keep you warm in a shiver-inducing office.
Promising review: "Great item. It is faux pashmina (i.e. not cashmere), but who cares? The fabric is large enough to wear as a shawl, but thin and light enough to fold multiple times as a scarf. I wear this style wrap constantly, and it works in all types of weather. You can even fold it over your head to cover your ears. I have a Muslim friend who uses these as a head covering and she loves them, too." —Jellybean
Price: $14.99 (available in over 20 different colors)