Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A glittery, flapper-esque headband that would be perfect to wear on NYE. Or any eve.
Promising review: "Beautiful and excellent quality! I wore this to our company party and got many complements. Sooooo worth the price! I would have paid twice what I did for this. The quality is excellent for it being less than $15. It came packaged in a nice pink cardboard jewelry box." —S. Craig
2. A memory journal to write a single line in every day.
3. A cooler (and organizer) that hooks right onto the back of a seat in your car.
4. Temporary (chalk) hair color that'll wash out with a bit of shampoo.
5. A shopping cart seat cover that comes with a strap to hold a sippy cup *plus* a teether.
6. A night-light that'll make kids hoot with happiness.
7. A bamboo bench with two shelves for shoe storage.
9. Adorable baby onesies that you'll wish came in adult sizes.
10. An inexpensive organizer to hang over a door (or mount on a wall).
11. A new, NSFW "late night party game" from the makers of Taboo.
Promising review: "It's high energy with nonstop laughter and the categories are pee-your-pants hilarious. Just when you think you know your friends, the quiet one proves to be the raunchiest of them all. The only change I would make is to play it at someone else's house in order to keep the baby asleep and the neighbors happy. Goes great with a glass of wine too!!" —Rachel O.
12. A collection of Diana Ross & the Supremes songs that'll have you humming "Come See About Me" for the next two weeks.
13. A tin of all-natural laundry soda that'll last you for up to 100 loads.
14. A set of pure copper mugs to drink Moscow Mules from.
15. And a pair of double-insulated glass mugs for sipping tea (or coffee) from.
16. A slow feeder bowl for dogs who tend to get a bit too enthusiastic when it's dinnertime.
18. And a pretty floral calendar for anyone who wants to ~attempt~ to "do it all" in 2017.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.