Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A glittery, flapper-esque headband that would be perfect to wear on NYE. Or any eve.
Promising review: "Beautiful and excellent quality! I wore this to our company party and got many complements. Sooooo worth the price! I would have paid twice what I did for this. The quality is excellent for it being less than $15. It came packaged in a nice pink cardboard jewelry box." —S. Craig
2. A memory journal to write a single line in every day.
3. A cooler (and organizer) that hooks right onto the back of a seat in your car.
4. Temporary (chalk) hair color that'll wash out with a bit of shampoo.
5. A shopping cart seat cover that comes with a strap to hold a sippy cup *plus* a teether.
6. A night-light that'll make kids hoot with happiness.
7. A bamboo bench with two shelves for shoe storage.
9. Adorable baby onesies that you'll wish came in adult sizes.
10. An inexpensive organizer to hang over a door (or mount on a wall).
11. A new, NSFW "late night party game" from the makers of Taboo.
Promising review: "It's high energy with nonstop laughter and the categories are pee-your-pants hilarious. Just when you think you know your friends, the quiet one proves to be the raunchiest of them all. The only change I would make is to play it at someone else's house in order to keep the baby asleep and the neighbors happy. Goes great with a glass of wine too!!" —Rachel O.