Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a dinosaur pop-up book, a journal for your bestie, and more!
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A pop-up book for future paleontologists.
Promising review: "This pop-up book is absolutely stunning! I bought it for my 6-year-old nephew and he absolutely flipped over it. Not only are there huge intricately designed pop-ups on each page, there are also 3 to 4 separate pop-ups under informative flaps on each page as well. This book is the best I have ever seen. I almost kept it for myself!" —Jennifer M.
5. A white marker pen with an extra fine point that's perfect for writing on holiday cards, envelopes, gift tags, and more.
7. The La La Land soundtrack (so you can sing along with Emma and Ryan and practice your tap-dance moves).
8. An ionic ceramic hair dryer to dry hair evenly (and with less resulting static).
11. An inexpensive six-piece bamboo cooking utensils set (including a turner spatula, a rounded fork, a single-hole mixing spoon, a slotted spatula, a slotted spoon, a bamboo spoon).
Promising review: "Best deal I've found in a long time. I love this set of cooking utensils. I have mostly nonstick pans and these bamboo utensils get the job done without scratching the bottoms.My family never quite got the importance of that, so now I just have this lovely bamboo set out and they get it!!! I really like that I can put them in the dishwasher, and unlike many wooden utensils, they don't split. I use them for everything now: from tossing up a dish in the wok to tossing my salads. I also like the feel of the handles, they are nice and thick and feel sturdy." —Ronnie L.
15. A year-long magazine subscription for anyone who prefers creatures with scales to creatures with fur.
20. A petite vegan leather backpack that's surprisingly spacious.
Promising review: "I used this for a week in London and it was absolutely perfect! I think it is very well made. The zippers are heavy duty. The zipper pulls are large and easy to grab. I used it all over England. On and off the plane. On and off the tube and train. Worked like a charm!! I even brought it into Wembley Arena and they did not have a problem with it. I was even able to fit my DSLR camera in there, my phone, phone backup charger, wallet, and glasses. No problem!! Excellent bag!!"—Pip