Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. A pop-up book for future paleontologists.
Promising review: "This pop-up book is absolutely stunning! I bought it for my 6-year-old nephew and he absolutely flipped over it. Not only are there huge intricately designed pop-ups on each page, there are also 3 to 4 separate pop-ups under informative flaps on each page as well. This book is the best I have ever seen. I almost kept it for myself!" —Jennifer M.
2. Putty for people who will *never* stop thinking fart sounds are funny.
3. A "love journal" for your bestie.
4. A bath toy set featuring adorable creatures, spinner balls, and strainer cups.
5. A white marker pen with an extra fine point that's perfect for writing on holiday cards, envelopes, gift tags, and more.
6. Plush slippers for Frenchie (or Boston terrier) fans.
7. The La La Land soundtrack (so you can sing along with Emma and Ryan and practice your tap-dance moves).
8. An ionic ceramic hair dryer to dry hair evenly (and with less resulting static).
9. A book filled with so many delicious cookie recipes you won't even know where to start.
10. A ~deluxe~ jungle-themed activity seat that'll captivate curious kids.
11. An inexpensive six-piece bamboo cooking utensils set (including a turner spatula, a rounded fork, a single-hole mixing spoon, a slotted spatula, a slotted spoon, a bamboo spoon).
Promising review: "Best deal I've found in a long time. I love this set of cooking utensils. I have mostly nonstick pans and these bamboo utensils get the job done without scratching the bottoms.My family never quite got the importance of that, so now I just have this lovely bamboo set out and they get it!!! I really like that I can put them in the dishwasher, and unlike many wooden utensils, they don't split. I use them for everything now: from tossing up a dish in the wok to tossing my salads. I also like the feel of the handles, they are nice and thick and feel sturdy." —Ronnie L.
12. A set of stud earrings for anyone who communicates predominantly in emojis.
13. A chipmunk-filled log for your loves-to-chew dog.
14. Packs of field notes to use as stocking stuffers.
15. A year-long magazine subscription for anyone who prefers creatures with scales to creatures with fur.
16. Knit infinity scarves that come in so many different colors, you'll be able to find one for every outfit you own.
17. An all-in-one makeup set that comes in a cool, shell-shaped fold-out container.
18. A ventilating laptop stand with adjustable angles and pillows that'll conform to your legs.
19. Two-piece cotton pajama sets that come in a variety of different Christmas-themed prints.
20. A petite vegan leather backpack that's surprisingly spacious.
Promising review: "I used this for a week in London and it was absolutely perfect! I think it is very well made. The zippers are heavy duty. The zipper pulls are large and easy to grab. I used it all over England. On and off the plane. On and off the tube and train. Worked like a charm!! I even brought it into Wembley Arena and they did not have a problem with it. I was even able to fit my DSLR camera in there, my phone, phone backup charger, wallet, and glasses. No problem!! Excellent bag!!"—Pip
21. A Blu-ray set of the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings trilogy with oh so many special features.
22. And a boxed set of every Harry Potter movie (for people who are more into Hogwarts than the Shire).
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.