Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A kit for people who would rather grow crystals than plants.
It's hard to kill spider plants, but it's even *harder* to kill something that was never alive.
Promising review: "I had low expectations, as these types of kits are often over-hyped, but I was pleasantly surprised. We followed the directions carefully and began to see results almost immediately. Crystals began to grow within hours and they were nearly full-size in days. We actually achieved the results as pictured on the box. How often does that happen? Great kit." —ejcj
2. An "Our Adventure Book" scrapbook that looks like the one Carl and Ellie made in Up.
3. Small razors for shaving off the little hairs around your eyebrows.
Promising review: "These work great if you have small hairs you want to get rid of in delicate areas where you don't want to shave or pluck. These will cut the hair right at the level of the skin, but not as close as shaving. However, unlike with shaving, you can use this on dry skin. The blade is sharp, but there are small metal notches on the end so you don't risk cutting yourself. They also help grab the hairs. I find these work really great on the tiny, thin hairs around your hairline and the edge of your face. Using this, I can easily and safely get rid of them so my skin looks smoother. These don't irritate my skin at all and it doesn't hurt to remove hairs, like with many other methods." —Kym
4. A pack of socks that'll make your feet so much cuter than they were before.
5. A small (but powerful) Bluetooth speaker with six hours of battery life.
6. An illustrated book by Rachel Ignotofsky that's filled with over fifty women who have changed the world.
7. Inexpensive stiletto pumps you'll be tempted to buy in a few different colors.
Promising review: "I ordered these heels because I'm looking for something to wear on job interviews and they looked super cute online, with great reviews to boot...and the price...come on, can't beat it!! They arrived yesterday and OMG, even BETTER than I imagined. They are soooo cute, and pretty comfortable, too. I can't wait for a reason to come along (other than a job interview) to wear them and show them off. I.am.in.love." —Amazon Customer
8. A comfy airbed (with a built-in electric pump) to pull out whenever you have houseguests.
9. A wonderfully bright set of Go Fish cards.
10. A tower for toy cars that you'll totally end up playing with along with your kids.
11. A minimalistic watch that will make your wrist look at least 40x more sophisticated than it does right now.
No offense to your wrist in its current state, it's just the truth.
Promising review: "This is the perfect watch if you're looking for a thin, understated, fashionable watch. The adjustable band is really nifty, ensuring a perfect fit every time. The watch face is very easy to read, even in the darkest of places. Overall, a great watch for its price range." —Artem
12. A saddlebag for the generous dog who wants to help their owner carry things.
13. A flashlight with a built-in solar panel and energy-producing crank (so it doesn't need batteries or a charging cable).
Promising review: "We first got one of these for camping and brought it along with our regular flashlight (just in case). Pretty early into the trip, we began to use this one and forgot about our battery powered light. First of all, it's well made. It's plastic, but doesn't feel thin or cheap. It's got a little weight to it and feels solid. It was also dropped quite a bit and didn't have any issues. Out of curiosity, I put it in water for a little bit, came back about an hour later, and it still worked perfectly!" —Miss Patty
14. Nourishing, moisturizing, soothing, and tightening masks from My Beauty Diary.
15. A cordless speed sweeper for cleaning up your leaf-strewn driveway.
16. An utterly adorable, machine-washable changing pad cover.
17. A durable backpack that comes in over forty (forty!) different patterns.
If you can't find a pattern you like, you're way too picky, tbqh.
Promising review: "I am not kind to backpacks. They get overstuffed and tossed on the ground. I haul them around in good weather and bad. This backpack still looks like new after a year. Even my metal laptop with the serrated edges (I'm rough on laptops too!) hasn't managed to cut through the bottom. I love the different zippered pockets and the inner compartments. I can always find things and never have to go hunting around in the bottom of the backpack." —Gwyndolen Harburg
18. Two *classic* movies staring the one-and-only John Candy (Uncle Buck and The Great Outdoors).
19. A collapsible cooker to use in your microwave.
Promising review: "First, it does the very basic of what it should: keep food from splattering everywhere. But what I didn't count on, which is the best bonus of all, is that because of the food being contained under the cover, it cooks the food with a little additional steam. My food has come out moist, evenly heated, and a much better texture/flavor than microwaving without it. Now I microwave everything under it, not just splatter-prone food." —Gadget Girl
20. A pumice stone wand that'll help you remove stains from your toilet bowl.
21. A gold-plated, sterling silver owl bead to add to a charm bracelet.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.