All The Best Cyber Week Fashion Deals At Amazon
So many deals on clothing and accessories, so little room in your closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
FYI — deals move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. 28% off mid-rise Levi's pull-on jeans that look like your typical hunk of denim but are actually even more comfortable than your favorite leggings. And no button digging into your belly button? Halle- and I cannot stress this enough -lujah.
2. 20% off a jersey knit t-shirt dress you'll basically live in from now until the Year 3000. If one needed to describe the below number in just three words, those three words would be affordable, comfy, and fabulous.
3. Up to 23% off a teddy coat so soft, you'll basically feel as if you're wearing a combination of your favorite blanket and most cuddly teddy bear. Comfortable + super on-trend + on sale = Christmas has arrived.
4. 24% off a V-neck top made from a cozy knit material perfect for lounging around the house *or* layering under a blazer and heading to work.
6. 56% off a Hanes hooded sweatshirt made from a luxurious fleece that basically feels like a combination of clouds and kittens against your skin. In other words: This is soft.
7. 35% off a pack of five low-cut microfiber socks that come in classic neutrals (white and black) so you won't have to worry about matching the pairs.
8. 33% off a Herschel bi-fold wallet because it's time to retire your current wallet — it's served you well, but it's now falling apart at the seams.
9. 15% off sports leggings comparable to bottoms from much more expensive brands. Not only are these high-waisted leggings super comfortable, but they're also available in super fun prints featuring snazzy mesh cutouts.
10. 58% off Rafaella ponte pants perfect for the office *and* happy hour drinks — not only do these babies look professional and put-together, but they're also made from a knit material that are comfier than comfy.
11. 50% off an oversized sweater dress you can pair with black tights and booties for the ultimate ~dinner date~ look! The only thing that will be more exciting than your outfit will be the bread and butter resting at the center of the table.
12. 45% off a Calvin Klein cotton bralette to give you some gentle support and superior comfort. Folks, say hello to your new favorite ~lounge all day~ undergarment.
13. Save up to $100 off Briggs & Riley luggage and bags so you can feel like first-class whenever traveling — extra room, pockets galore, smooth-rolling wheels, and more will make sure you're you feel anything but frazzled on the way to the airport.
14. 43% off a pair of high-waisted faux leather leggings for when you need that stretchy elasticity but also need to look like a total boss.
15. 20% off a lightweight, water-resistant puffer vest so you can stay chicly warm when wearing this over your favorite coat, or just with your usual sweaters.
16. Up to 48% off an oversized sweatshirt tunic that can also be found in the dictionary next to the definition of "comfortable" — seriously, look it up! I'll wait here.
17. 22% off a pair of cashmere-blend lined leather gloves designed specifically so you can text your little heart out without ever having to take them off.
18. 20% off an off-shoulder sheath dress here to save you for every special occasion, from bridal showers and holiday parties to work events and weddings. This provides peace of mind knowing you'll always have just the thing to wear.
19. 13% off a slouchy beanie hat so you can keep your noggin' toasty warm while braving the outdoors for hot chocolate.
20. 40% off a Kate Spade smartwatch to keep track of your steps, check the weather, know important health updates (like your heart rate), monitor your sleeping habits, and MORE. Consider this your new personal assistant.
21. 21% off a cap sleeve sheath dress that's relatively plain, making it the perfect thing to pair with all the wacky accessories you own/have never worn because they clash with everything. Go ahead! Break out the red fringe earrings. Don your hot pink purse. Their time has come.
22. Up to 36% off a pair of suede knee-high boots for putting your best foot forward without needing to sit down by midday. Dare I say, you'll be able to stay on your toes all darn day.
23. Up to 25% off UnderArmour footwear so everyone in the family can upgrade their shoe game without breaking the bank.
24. 15% off a teddy bear zip-up jacket that can be quickly layered over whatever you're wearing for a quick dose of warmth and coziness.
25. 14% off a fleece zip-up jacket to always have something on hand when the office temps start to drop — so always.
26. Up to 41% off a long-sleeve, V-neck maxi dress you can take over the top with your favorite jewelry and dazzling shoes.
27. Up to 50% off a flowy and ruffled babydoll dress you can perfectly pair with your favorite knee-high boots.
28. 32% off a pair of adorable sneakers that are actually rain boots! Yes, you heard me right! These cute classic sneakers are actually the perfect little waterproof rain boot and they come in a bunch of fun colors.
29. 56% off an attention-grabbing pair of acrylic earrings everyone will think you got at a fancy designer store.
30. 31% off a gorgeous polka-dot halter dress that *technically* is a summer dress but honestly, it's just so chic you should buy it now and just layer it up!
31. 36% off high-waisted leggings with mesh panels perfect for hitting the gym or a casual day of hanging out.
32. 15% off a loose v-neck button down that's comfy and cozy enough to lounge around in, but still cute enough to wear out and about.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Still want to look at more deals? Check out these posts:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.