1. Use magazine holders to group paper scraps by color.
No more shuffling through a huge stack to find that one sheet of purple floral scrapbook paper.
2. Wrap embroidery floss around a clothespin to keep it from getting tangled.
The floss-wrapped pins also just happen look rather pretty sitting in a bowl. Score.
6. An air vent is the perfect size for storing stamps.
8. Wine rack + cups = organized pens.
9. Tic Tac fan? Save up extra containers to use as ribbon dispensers.
10. Put up some crown molding shelves for larger rolls of ribbon.
11. Fabric yardage is easy to get at when you keep it in a magazine rack.
12. Store little things in spice containers organized on a spinning rack.
Buttons, tacks, glue gun sticks….
13. Pop teeny tiny items into a pillbox.
15. Hang up paint tubes using binder clips.
Much better than storing them in a tub or drawer.
16. Hang paintbrushes to preserve them.
Give those brushes a longer life.
18. Magnetize a bowl to keep your pins in place.
Avoid getting your foot pricked by a fallen pin.
20. Have a closet in your craft room? Hang up some of your supplies.
21. Display your ribbon collection on an old ladder.
22. These organizers are good for so much more than just shoes.
23. Turn a pin cushion into a pin sharpener with a bit of steel wool.
25. Affix velcro to the bottom of baskets to keep them in place.
26. Plastic sleeves = perfect for die cuts.
30. Another way to arrange your washi tape (using a shutter).
31. One more washi roll storage possibility.
This one uses PVC pipe.
33. Keep a spoon in your glitter drawer.
Sparkle things up with ease.
34. Get a little too glitter crazy? Clean it up with white modeling clay.
Easy as pie.
35. Steal some drawer organizers from your kitchen.
Your muffin cups and egg crates would adore a change of scenery.
36. While you’re grabbing things from the kitchen, why not bring a few jars along too?
Glue the lids to the bottom of a shelf and you have a few more storage options.
37. Turn empty paint cans into cubbies.
38. Voila! It’s no longer a wine rack, but a way to hold wrapping paper.
39. Turn a shipping pallet into a charming and space saving desk.
40. Pour leftover paint out of the huge can and into smaller resealable containers.
42. Keep markers at attention using a ceiling lighting tile.
43. Store acrylic paint with the bottom facing out to easily find the right color.
44. Pair pails with a peg board for an attractive storage solution.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃