We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A heated seat cover that'll plug into your cigarette lighter and keep your tush feeling cush, no matter how cold it is outside.
4. A windshield snow cover that will save you so much time in the mornings and keep your windshield clear and safe – that's ~snow~ joke!
5. And an extendable snow brush that'll extend up to 46" and give you plenty of reach to make sure the rest of your car is (un)covered.
6. A fabric shaver so you can cut the pills off winter sweaters that haven't seen the light of day since they went into storage last spring – making your winter wardrobe look brand new!
7. A pair of calf cuffs for times when you'd rather not wear thick socks but also don't want your skin chafing from rough materials. Plus, they're cute to boot!
8. A pack of pimple patches that can suck out puss from the source and save your already dry winter skin from irritating acne creams.
9. A phone power bank that's sure to save your cell when your battery seems to drop to 50% the second the temperature drops to 50 degrees.
10. A three-window insulation kit with a clear film that'll cover your windows and shrink to form a protective, heat-trapping barrier.
11. Or a door draft stopper you can use if the gap under your door has been sucking your apartment's heat into the chilly, undeserving hallway.
12. A nourishing hand cream for giving your cuticles a little TLC when building a darling snowman makes your digits feel dreadful.
13. A pack of fuzzy socks that are gonna keep your toes toasty whenever you turn the thermostat down to "not so heckin' expensive."
15. A wind resistant Blunt umbrella that'll withstand icy rain and wind in wintery weather and keep you covered (literally) no matter the forecast.
16. A pine-scented candle (with a 60-hour burn time!) for adding a fresh, natural scent to your currently stuffy apartment. Only four more months until it's warm enough to open the windows again!
17. A dual-handed shovel, because your back deserves some support! Shovel your sidewalk once with this and you're gonna tell your old shovel to, well, shove it.
18. A portable light therapy lamp that's here to give you a little slice of sunshine when these long, dark days have got you down.
19. A set of four waterproof velcro shoes made with an anti-slip material so your pup can enjoy a winter wonderland without too much slipping, sliding, or freezing their precious lil' paws off.
20. An electric snowblower with two LED lights and dual blades that'll clear your driveway so fast the snow won't be the only thing that's blown away.
21. A pair of shearling inserts that are gonna make your favorite shoes your favorite *winter* shoes in seconds.
22. A boot tray — it might not seem like the most exciting winter purchase, but it might also be the one you (and your floors) appreciate the most.
23. An infinity scarf with a massive selection of colors and a lovely large knit pattern, so you can still look chic even when you're simply trying to keep your face from freezing off.
24. A lip balm for smoothing out your sore, cracked lips with nourishing, long-lasting moisture. Kiss winter dryness goodbye!
26. A nursing hoodie – a clever design for nursing moms who would rather not strip off layers in the cold while feeding their little one.
27. A pair of opaque fleece-lined tights you can wear if you want to stay super warm without all that bulk.
28. A couple of tire traction mats – they could save the day if your car gets stuck in an icy area when you're ready to get the show on the road.
29. And an insulated travel mug that'll really and truly keep your drinks warm – whether you've been out adventuring in the cold or simply looking at a winter wonderland from your kitchen counter, this clever mug will help you drink it all in.
Basically the only thing I say until April:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more great winter season finds, check out the posts below: