We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dishwasher safe garlic peeler — simply toss your garlic in, press down, and roll to get perfectly peeled garlic in seconds. This is gentle enough to keep your freshly peeled garlic cloves intact while the grip from the material will keep the peelings inside as your cloves pop out, making meal prep mercilessly simple.
2. A pack of reusable straws that are dishwasher safe (drool) and easy to take anywhere (heckin' joy) so you can rid yourself of any plastic straw landfill guilt. That feeling ~sucks~.
3. A wrist watch in a delicate pastel design for the fashion-focused who want a piece that's truly timeless.
4. A yoga mat with skid-free silicone dots — it won't be a ~stretch~ to see why this thing is useful when you position yourself into downward dog and realize you aren't scooting all over the place. Slipping around during hot yoga? Namaste right here.
5. A bread maker that'll help you bake perfect loaves of bread using only one container. The partially closed design allows steam to circulate to keep your bread from drying out, while the openings on the side help heat disperse evenly, creating a golden crust. This li'l tool will help you ~rise~ to the occasion any time an occasion calls for baked bread.
6. A grip strip so useful you're gonna want to stick with it forever. It holds things like sunglasses, cellphones, and keys with a simple grip and makes gravity feel like a thing of the past.
7. A mix-and-match AirPod case sure to differentiate your Airpods from others' while keeping them clean, easy to hold, and darn good lookin'.
8. A pack of reusable baking cups for home chefs who want baked goods prepared in a way that's good for the environment *and* to prevent gross paper flakes from sticking to the bottom of mouth-watering muffins.
9. A makeup sponge with a slick, anti-absorbent exterior, so you can save on product and set a perfect foundation every time you put makeup on your face.
10. Or a face mask "brush" that'll help you apply masks without losing any spa-worthy products to brush bristles.
11. A pair of reusable scrubbing gloves — a multitasking cleaning tool sure to make you the clever lifeskill-having adult you didn't even know you could be.
12. A set of four egg cookers to use on mornings when you've gotta ~scramble~ to make a full breakfast that requires little clean up.
13. A pack of five temple tips for keeping your frames in place if you're someone who ~nose~ your glasses will slide down your face without some added padding.
14. A soft cleansing brush that'll use its gentle sonic pulses to eliminating 99.5% of dirt and oil from your pretty face, washing away *all* the stress and mess of the day in just one minute.
15. A collapsible strainer you can also us as a steamer or a lid. Your little sister will be thrilled to get your old kitchen tools and your drawers won't know what to do with all that extra space!
16. A pair of frosted unbreakable wine glasses – they're gonna be a safe and satisfying solution when past experience has taught you how dangerous drinking by the pool (and more specifically, dropping that drink by the pool) can be. These "glasses" are sure to solve that problem and ~shatter~ your expectations.
17. And a pack of pretty floral wine stoppers for people who can't finish a bottle to save their life but want to save that bottle for as long as possible.
18. A pair of toe stretchers that'll ease the pain of bunions and cramps when you've been stuck on your feet all day and your dogs are truly barking.
19. A flexible compost bin designed to fit comfortably on your counter so you can keep your compost going even if your apartment is five floors from the garden level.
20. A pack of four reusable sandwich bags to satisfy savvy spenders who are sick of wasting money on disposable bags when they're trying to save money by bringing lunch from home in the first place.
22. A pair of nipple covers in case you wanna be braless and flawless without letting everyone know how cold you think the restaurant is.
23. A suction placemat that won't slide around when your toddler attempts to swipe away their uneaten broccoli bits.
24. A pencil holder for people who are always losing their writing utensils and want to take a ~stab~ at a slightly silly solution.
25. A pack of seven dishwasher-safe stretch lids that'll stretch to fit fruits, blenders, and lonely plastic containers — no more digging through drawers of mismatched lids or covering things up with flimsy plastic wrap!
26. A nightlight that's soft enough to snuggle — you can leave this on at bedtime so you won't hear a peep out of your li'l chickadee at night.
27. A collapsible popcorn popper for movie-enthusiasts who love popcorn, but would also love an alternative to the microwave bags they've been using since childhood.
28. A collapsible water bottle you can roll up and stow away when you're focused on staying hydrated but also focused on carrying a reasonably sized bag.
29. A set of six cat coasters that'll keep your friends from making you furrrocious by leaving water stains on your coffee table.
30. An alphabet tray set for creative cooks who know these will make breakfast more fun — no need to spell it out for them.
31. A keyboard cover so you can sneak in some snack time while you work without those snacks sneaking into your keys.
32. A bottle brush that won't scratch glass but *will* make you bottles, glasses, and vases shine bright like a diamond. It'll also be far cleaner than the sponge you used to just wipe bacteria around with. Bless.
33. A set of five unbreakable flower vases with suction cup bottoms for parents of curious children or clever pets who seem to do their darndest to see what things look like shattered and scattered on the floor.
34. A set of three candle holders available in mixable hues and with a design that's sure to delight anyone who likes a little spark on their table setting — flip one side over for pillar pieces and the other for tea lights.
35. A cup bib to catch all the food and drinks your little one can't seem to keep in their mouths (which is, as parents know, most of it). These also wipe clean, making them a quick-drying and smell/stain-free option.
36. A roll-up drying rack made with metal grates covered in soft silicone that'll prevent scratches and take up no space to store. Roll this on top of the sink when in use and tuck it away in a drawer when the dishes are done! It dries fast, so no worries about drippings in your drawers.
37. A multi-use scrubber for cleaning laundry, removing scuffs off shoes, getting rid of lint and pet hair from clothes and furniture, grooming your shedding pet, cleaning your makeup, and doing your taxes. I'm pretty sure about that last one.
38. A flexible spoon with a one-tablespoon measure that'll stir, flip, and add the perfect amount of oil every time you sauté. Space-saving, multi-tasking kitchen tools like this may actually make cooking worth it.
39. A pack of beer savers for cooking, labeling your drink at parties, keeping bugs out of your bottle, or for any time you may not finish a beer but definitely don't want it going to waste.
40. An Aquapaw Slow Treater that'll keep your fluffer in the bath long enough to finally get her fluffy! Just throw some peanut butter or other pasty treat in the grooves and let her lick away while you scrub her up!
41. A pair of heat-safe tongs – they're gonna turn over your grilled goods all BBQ season long, hold roast steady when you're cutting up family dinner, and even toss a salad when your lunch is rather light. The real question is, what can't these tongs do?
42. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs designed to keep your ears safe and clear out any sound around you when you paid good money to hear your favorite band and definitely did *not* pay to hear the drunk people next to you slur Every. Single. Song.
43. A pair of baking molds so your pastries never tear and you get Mary Berry-approved baked goods every time you open the oven.
44. A microwave omelette maker sure to whip up an egg-celent breakfast in under five minutes. Just beat your eggs, add your ingredients, pour into the mold, and pop it in the microwave.
45. A set of toe caps that'll protect ingrown nails, corns, blisters, and other painful areas by keeping them from rubbing when your shoes are on. The material also moisturizes your skin to promote healing and keep you from feeling de-feet-ed by your feet.
46. A scalp-massaging shampoo brush to help prevent dandruff and promote hair growth by stimulating your scalp, all while feeling like a salon-level shampoo massage.
47. A Twist Whisk you can turn into a ballon or flat whisk with the twist of your wrist. Say that five times fast and you get one for free.
48. A Souper Cubes container for easily storing, freezing, and reheating meals in minutes — making you the ~coolest~ meal prepper around.
49. And finally, a pack of squishy critters that *might* not be the most practical thing on the list, but after a minute rubbing their squishy tums they'll practically be your favorite pick.
Did I already figure out how to justify buying every one of these?
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want even more practical products, check out the posts below: