We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An on-the-go razor, because everybody is gonna deserve a relaxing bath and a very smooth shave after an unsettlingly bumpy flight.
2. A pair of compression socks that'll have you swelling with gratitude the minute you realize your legs aren't swelling on your flight.
3. A passport wallet with enough room to hold every paper and card you could possibly need while you travel.
4. A pocket belt so you won't ~waist~ the day worrying about keeping your cash safe.
5. A compact first-aid kit for travelers who won't let anything get in the way of an adventure – no ifs, ands, or ~cuts~ about it.
6. A pair of noise cancelling headphones that'll let you tune out the sound of any plane/train/automobile you travel on or in.
7. Or a set of decibel-reducing noise-canceling earplugs you can use if you still want to hear the overhead announcements (at least to find out when the seatbelt sign is turned off) but would rather not be stuck drowning in white noise the entire flight.
8. A seat back clip – attach this to your upright tray and enjoy a movie from your phone, even if your child insists on sleeping in your arms the entire flight. Just be sure to keep them asleep or you're gonna be stuck watching Paw Patrol until you hit the landing strip.
9. A jewelry packer so you can keep your necklaces from getting as mixed up as your sense of direction while trying to navigate through the Tube.
10. A foot odor spray that'll keep your hotel room from smelling like a hostel.
11. An inflatable neck pillow (with a hood) so you can enjoy some anti-social sleep from the comfort of economy class.
12. A mini water-repellent blanket for anyone who believes in traveling light thanks to multi-tasking products. You can use this as a picnic blanket, to keep your buns sand-free on the beach, or even as a makeshift poncho.
13. A carry-on bag small enough to store under the seat in front of you so you don't end up being forced to put your luggage under the cabin when the plane runs out of overhead space.
14. A question card game so you can hear questions other than "Are we there yet?" on your next family road trip.
15. An anti-blister balm that'll help you hike up Machu Picchu (or stroll through the Mall of America) without a blister in sight.
16. An attachable rain hood to toss in your purse or pocket and protect your hair from the bad weather your apps neglected to predict.
17. A laundry soap sheet set for when you're having ~loads~ of fun backpacking through Europe (and your clothes smell like it).
18. A storage scarf you can wear any way you want when what you really want is to not carry around a bulky hand bag all day.
19. A travel adaptor – the best part of traveling is ~adapting~ to a new environment, as long as you let your electronics share in the fun.
20. A five-piece packing set for organized packers who know a neat suitcase is a happy suitcase.
21. A portable door lock that'll add an extra sense of security when your motel lock looks questionable at best.
22. A small charger sure to give you peace of mind when you spend the entire day draining your battery while trying to find directions to...everything.
23. A water bottle or collapsable bowl – it's gonna give Sparky a chance to ~drink it all in~ when you finally take him on a trip farther than the dog park.
24. A shoe storage bag that'll keep your shoes separate in your suitcase and keep your clothes dirt-free.
25. An herbal facial spray (with aloe and rosewater) to set your makeup or simply give your tired face a healthy dew. Most importantly, it's here to make your skin feel fresh and clean...despite the woman in 23F who seems to literally be attempting to cough up a lung.
26. A travel bag of aromatherapy essential oil towelettes that'll be useful when you've traveled all day and can't have an actual shower.
27. A foot hammock to help you hang in there when you're feeling de-feet-ed by a particularly long flight.
28. A pack of vomit bags with a twist and seal structure that can save the day (and the family vacation) when your kid starts getting motion sick the minute you fasten their seatbelt.
29. A roll-up blanket with a nifty handle you can easily carry with you and roll out when the airplane's AC is working on overdrive and your trip to the beach starts out feeling like a trip through the arctic tundra.
30. An inflatable wedge pillow that'll give you some personal space (albeit, minimal) and help you sleep soundly even when you're stuck in the middle seat.
31. A pack of homeopathic jet-lag pills – they may keep you from sleeping through your vacation, no matter how late your red-eye is.
32. A suave little hand sanitizer that's gonna be far more sanitary than the airplane sink.
33. A pack of googly eye luggage tags so you can find your stuff at baggage claim immediately, no matter how standard your luggage may be. Honestly ~eye~ can't imagine luggage tags more fun!
34. A dirty laundry bag to separate your used clothes from the clean ones, even while they're stuffed in the same small suitcase.
35. A cord organizer that'll keep your cords from turning into the rat-king they were the last time you threw everything into your backpack at random.
36. And finally, a complete packing list to guarantee you forget exactly *nothing* before your big trip!
Me waiting for my next vacation day like:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Want to see even more options before your big trip? Check out the posts below: