We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Five-Minute Journal (fun fact: it's made with recycled paper!) so you can write about all the fun you had during the day...by staying at home instead of going out and being social. Netflix isn't going to watch itself!
Promising review: "If you follow the instructions on this journal (don't skip the preface) you will start to change your way of thinking. Along with changing my eating habits and trying to appreciate the little things my life has been less stressful and I see myself being more positive. My resolution/goal this year was to cut out toxic people and toxic things and be more positive. This journal is one of the tools helping me achieve that. Thank you!" —Hb4139
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in seven colors).
2. A teaching keyboard that connects with lesson apps to continue your preferred anti-social night life while staying entertained, learning a new skill, and becoming maestro all on your own.
3. The Boba Book: Bubble Tea and Beyond — authors Andrew Chau and Bin Chen wrote this collection of imaginative boba recipes so readers can skip the instant mixes and create one-of-a-kind drinks with the attention to detail (and better ingredients) that give justice to this internationally beloved style of beverage. You can enjoy a *delish* drink without bar/cafe hopping when this book is by your side.
Promising review: "I was taken aback by how well done this book is. It's visually stunning. If you want a great gift for the boba lover – this is it. It's a great coffee table book. The content is like Julia Child's Mastering The Art of French Cooking but in this case it's boba. It is that well done. Soup to nuts or milk to booze. The authors tell you about the history of boba, layout the needed tools, the recipes have stunning pictures, and they explain the ingredients. The book is complimented by their personal antidotes throughout (speech bubbles were a nice add). You feel like they are talking to you about their passion." —D Lee
Get it from Amazon for $15.73.
4. A nail polish ring that'll help you be *somewhat* productive when your only plans on the weekend are pushing your chair inches from the AC and...staying there. Might as well paint your nails while you're at it.
5. A face mask set — using this is gonna make your skin so soft, you won't be able to help but feel ~dead~ inside when you think of all the time and money you've spent getting facials in the past. Salons don't even OFFER a zombie face mask. Boring!
Promising review: "This was definitely an interesting experience and I am highly satisfied with the results! After the treatment, the wrinkles at the corner of my eye and mouth are immensely decreased in depth, as well as my under eye. My skin felt so soft and smooth and my pores were tiny!" —Angiechantae
Get an 8-pack from Amazon for $25.
6. Supersized Sunday Crosswords, a 500-page pick sure to [_ _ _ _ _ _ _].
Hint 1A: Turkish – , or to give great enjoyment to.
Promising review: "I gave this to my husband as a gift and he loved it. He said that the crosswords were medium to very hard and made his brain really work out to solve some of them. He asked for some challenging crosswords and this certainly fit the bill. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a challenge or just really into crossword puzzles in general." —Nancy In Charolette, NC
Get it from Amazon for $13.89.
7. A needlepoint pillow kit with some encouraging subject matter that'll have people exclaim, "Are you kitten me?!" when they see you've become a pillow-making pro.
This kit has everything you need to complete the pillow — no sewing equipment needed! There's a large hole canvas with the stamped pattern, a large needle, colorful yarn, backing fabric, and pillow stuffing.
Promising review: "I really enjoy this DIY pillow kit. It's nicely packed and good quality. It helps me pass the days at home during the quarantine! It's really fun!" —Maya
Get it from Amazon for $39.90 (available in five styles).
8. 642 Things To Draw — this can guide your eye when you want a ~picture~ perfect portfolio, even if it's just for fun and just for you.
Promising review: "This is a great sketchbook. For the unaware people who say it’s just blank pages with words, it’s more than that. I’m one of those people who likes to draw and sketch. Sometimes I feel like I’ve drawn everything. This book gives that little impromptu challenge to draw something specific when I feel I don’t know what to draw." —Choosey One
Get it from Amazon for $15.26.
9. A soap mold and cutter that'll make creating your own bars so easy you'll wash your hands of that old pump-soap system! This sounds terribly fun to me.
10. A beginner's whittling kit sure to be a ~sharp~ idea if you're looking to entertain yourself by learning a new skill...from the comfort of your couch.
Promising review: "This kit comes complete with everything you need to produce a fine-looking bird along with some satisfying and relaxing carving time. This is great for beginners with easy directions and a nice, sharp knife out of the box. It is important to keep a sharp knife, so stropping as you go is always important, and always protect your digits. Happy carving!!" —Marybeth
Get it from Amazon for $39.95.
11. A calligraphy guidebook — stay entertained the ~write~ way by gifting yourself some HOMEWORK. This book is gonna be an A-type's paradise.
Be sure to grab some brush pens to add some texture with your new calligraphy skills!
Promising review: "I LOVE this book!! It's soo great for beginners! I’ve wanted to improve my penmanship and learn modern calligraphy and lettering for a long time. I thought I’d give this book a try and I’m so confident in my lettering now. I’m excited to create my own projects and show off my new skills!!" —KHenderson
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
12. Hex, a brilliantly unique horror novel sure to redefine what you think of witchcraft. If staying at home and having a real scare sounds fun, this is sure to do the trick! After finishing this, the only question will be ~witch~ episode of Mr. Roger's Neighborhood is happy enough to help you forget everything you just read?
Hello, it's me! Your friendly neighborhood BuzzFeed writer! I'm writing here to tell you that this is my very very favorite book. Number. One.
Promising review: "This is one of the most original and truly disturbing books I’ve ever read. The pacing is spot on, the characters well-defined and Heuvelt creates a believable and frightening world of a village under siege by a force beyond understanding. A finely wrought and pervasive malevolence haunts the villagers and their ways of coping with their reality are all at once brave, sympathetic, bizarre, humorous and truly savage. This is a great psychological thriller that is deliberately paced and leads inexorably to a devastating finale. Odd, quirky, bizarre, frightening and truly disturbing." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.70.
13. An indoor-friendly scavenger hunt game that'll save the day when said day is cold, rainy, dreary, and dull. If your family is spending the day inside, this clever game'll bring out your kids' creativity and have you genuinely impressed by the things they find.
Promising review: "These are a lifesaver for us during the quarantine. My 7-year-old is enjoying challenges that I time, having to find five things to match five cards in five minutes. There are also two games with instructions that are fun. My kiddos are being so creative finding things. My son found a compact mirror and breathed on it to steam it up for 'steamy.' Hooray for igniting thinking skills. Grandma gets involved finding silly things that make the kids crack up. I love the bag they come in and that it’s a compact card game that can be played anywhere." —Jami Lilo
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
14. A giant flamingo puzzle to stimulate your brain when you're ~puzzled~ over what excuse to use when you don't want to go out with the gang. Sorry friendos, my puzzle needs me!
This puzzle has 800 pieces and comes with glue and tools to keep it as a piece of art!
Jiggy is a woman-founded small biz that supports and highlights the work of female artists and wants you to unplug and experience art in a new way!
Get it from Jiggy for $40.
15. Dangerous Games To Play In The Dark, a frighteningly informational book for brave readers who want to know the rules, alleged results, and history of some of the most bone-chilling games of lore we humans have dared to play.
Promising review: "This is a magnificent work of supernatural art! I absolutely love this little book! I read a lot of books on supernatural, paranormal, and folklore subjects and this tiny tome is more fun than most stuff in my library. It’s got it all! It’s creepy, it’s spooky, it’s historical, it’s urban legend and magic all rolled into one. This is such a unique book that I recommend anyone and everyone who is into the occult or supernatural read this and keep it for reference. The author did her homework and cited her references and the history of each 'game.' The book is well written and so much fun to read. I bought it strictly for chills and thrills, never intending to play the games (but the fun is in MAYBE SOME DARK NIGHT I WILL) so I encourage anyone who wants a tantalizingly wicked night time read to get this book. You will be pleasantly creeped out." —SEB333
Get it from Amazon for $13.
16. A 10-piece dotting tool set that'll hit the ~spot~ if you've been itching to get your craft on.
You'll get 10 different dotting wands with different sized heads on both ends.
Promising review: "For those of us who paint/decorate rocks, these dotting styluses are the best thing that money can buy. They are easy to use, easy to clean, easy to store, and last forever. Can't do my work without them!" —DeeTee
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $5.69.
17. An interactive flier sure to actually be beloved by your finicky feline. Turns out, a cat dance is even more entertaining than a night on the town.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $1.67.
18. The most recent basic Kindle (with a front light!) so you can *instantly download* the books you've gotta get your hands on — from both the Kindle store and from your local library's selection of ebooks.
It's glare free and has an adjustable front light so you can read in ANY lighting condition — including outside and in the dark!
Promising review: "I bought this kindle because I had a slight dilemma, I wanted to read all these book series but buying the paper books would be super expensive and would take up too much space in my tiny college apartment. I already had a Kindle Fire that someone gave to me years ago but I didn't like using it because I like to read at night to allow my eyes to adjust away from electronic screens. This boi is perfect. I love that I can turn off the backlight and read next to my lamp, just like a regular book. This little rectangle is exactly what I wanted and best of all, it was well within my price range." —Brewityfish
Get it from Amazon for $89.99 (available in two colors and four styles).
20. Cook Real Hawai'i — this scrumptious cookbook is by celebrity chef Sheldon Simeon. Simeon shares 100 different Hawaiian dishes with an eclectic mix of ingredients. Inside you'll find wok-fried poke, pork dumplings made with biscuit dough, crispy cauliflower katsu, and more. With this, you'll realize your kitchen is the best restaurant around.
Promising review: "I have a lot of cookbooks. I have a lot of celebrity chef cookbooks. This is by far one of the most artistic and authentic cookbooks I’ve seen. The stories inside, the photos, and of course the recipes are all simply stellar. We made the Spam Musubi first because it was quick and easy – it turned out perfect. The only thing I couldn’t taste was the ocean air! Sheldon, thanks for the book – it makes us love you even more!" —Brian
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
21. A deck of gorgeous tarot cards for helping you figure out when the FOMO is going to creep back in. Don't worry, that dreadful feeling might simply not be in the cards for you.
Promising review: "This deck is unreal. Beautiful artwork that is cohesive and inspiring, high quality construction, and an informative and well written manual. The attention to detail and presentation of this deck are typically only seen in higher priced decks. There is a magnetic closure system in the box for easy opening, the cards are nice and thick (though easily manipulated and shuffled), the edges are mirrored, and the print quality is A+. If this deck appeals to you, I recommend you purchase it. Couldn't be happier." —Rachel
Get them from Amazon for $34.18.
22. Mystic Maze — this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle is gonna reveal a secret "magic trick" when you are finished. BTW, there are 50 Easter eggs hidden in the intricate design, making this mysterious puzzle a gripping game until the very last piece is in place.
Fun fact: This was the most funded puzzle on Kickstarter, raising over $3 million.
Promising review: "Just got this puzzle for something to do at home over the holidays. Seriously... I have never seen a puzzle quite like this! It’s very impressive and exceeded my expectations already. The packaging is beautiful inside and out. Everything about it shouts quality. I particularly liked the envelopes inside for the puzzle pieces and mystery. Heavy weight and substantial. The one holding the 1,000 puzzle pieces stays closed with Velcro! How cool! And the secret mystery envelope has a cool string loop tie. Makes you remember you can’t open it until the puzzle is done. The whole vibe of The Mystic Maze is quality and fun, and also looks like a challenging puzzle. Looking forward to getting started on this. Certainly a good stay-home fun activity. Highly recommend!" —Kyle Fletcher
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
23. A crafting book for pet parents who are tired of vacuuming up pet hair every day but may find crafting with it a purrfect solution. Maaaybe your friends don't need to hear what you've been up to when you say you can't go out.
Promising review: "If cat hair is what you have then this book is what you need. Or if you have a super cat loving mother, such as myself, then you buy this for her for her birthday and laugh your arse off at her reaction to opening this as a present. Now my mom says she's going to make me some cat hair mittens for Christmas. One can only hope!!" —Erin
Get it from Amazon for $8.04.