We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ergonomic stool designed for active sitting; a process that can help increase your core strength, posture, balance, and overall health. I have a hard time taking news this nice... I'm gonna have to sit down for this.
2. An angled, left-handed pen for lefties who are sick of smudges and tired of telling their right-handed peers, "Aww, you guys made me ink!"
3. A strap-on handle you can attach to just about anything, no matter how large or strange a shape it may be — saving you from another ~crappy~ attempt at carrying a family-sized toilet paper pack.
4. A bottle cleaning brush set that'll be great when you wash awkwardly long bottles and also super useful if you have thin decorative vases that have not been dusted in... um, well, ever.
5. A pair of shoes with removable heels that were designed by the actual, literal fashion gods. Put these on and you can get your tired toes comfortable without lugging around a second pair of shoes.
6. An adjustable measuring cup sure to save you from any ~sticky~ situations when you're cooking with things like honey and want every dang drop to count.
7. A dryer vent cleaner that, honestly, is probably a job you SHOULD know needs to be done. But if you're someone who thinks doing your own laundry is as adult as it gets, this exists. And it's gonna keep your machine as fresh and clean as your freshly laundered unmentionables.
8. A pack of zip-top pouches so you can make your own fantastic frozen novelties. With these, stocking up on more nutritious (or, um, boozier) summer treats is the simplest part of summer fun.
9. A lid container organizer that'll prevent your A-type self from flipping your lid when you're rushing to pack a lunch and need to find the right top, right away.
10. A Tinder candle you can light up whenever you want a breath of fresh air when dating apps feel stifling and you need a moment to remember that single life really is ~lit~.
11. A keyboard cover that'll do a marbel-ous job keeping your keys from getting dirty if you're the kind of person who needs a li'l snack attack to get through the work day.
12. A piece of Morihata Kishu Binchotan Charcoal to purify your water without a filter when you're traveling and don't trust the tap water in your budget hotel's bathroom sink.
13. A pair of heat-safe silicone tongs that'll turn over your grilled goods all BBQ season long, hold roast steady when you're cutting up family dinner, and even toss a salad when your lunch is rather light. The real question is, what can't these tongs do?
14. A pack of five temple tips sure to keep your frames in place if you're someone who ~nose~ your glasses will slide down your face without some added padding.
15. A set of handcrafted leather key caps for key hoarders who can't stand to part with the eight unnecessary keys on their keyring and in turn, can't find their house key to save their life.
16. A pair of rotating nail clippers so you can put less pressure on your hands while trimming and finally cut your nails without bending them unnaturally flat. Ugh, I get chills just thinking about it.
17. A felt purse organizer that'll turn your favorite purse into an organized joy instead of the lipstick-devouring black hole it currently is.
18. A flexible silicone spoon with a one-tablespoon measure so you can stir, flip, and add the perfect amount of oil every time you sauté. Space-saving, multi-tasking kitchen tools like this may actually make cooking worth it.
19. A popup changing tent for campers who know the value of a private space in the great outdoors. This lightweight tent is easy to carry and pops up the minute you unfold it (no assembly needed!). It's great for changing into swimsuits at the beach, outdoor showers while camping, or getting a little privacy when nature calls.
20. And a sturdy, strong folding toilet seat you can throw over a bucket, bag, or hole in the ground if you're adventuring in the middle of nowhere and get second thoughts about your squatting skills.
21. An essential oil diffuser for your car so you can enjoy a relaxing aroma when the traffic is ~driving~ you wild.
22. An attachable luggage cup holder for travelers who need a coffee just as much as they need an extra set of hands while jogging through a mercilessly long airport with a flight in 15 minutes and *miles* between them and their next gate.
23. A set of decibel-reducing, noise-canceling earplugs designed to keep your ears safe and clear out any sound around you when you paid good money to hear your favorite band and definitely did *not* pay to hear the drunk people next to you slur Every. Single. Song.
24. A magnetic microwave plate that'll help you save on paper towels and save your microwave from some exploding pasta sauce.
25. A cotton candy machine so your kids can sell something other than lemonade at their summer stands and maybe actually make some money from someone other than you for once.
26. A cut out lounge chair for giving your neck ample support when your back needs some sun and your vacation-brain needs a mindless beach reach.
27. A Screenmend repair kit that'll give you an easy and temporary solution when your TikTok attempt goes too far and you end up with a DIY designer-heel-sized hole through your screen door.
28. A vanity light kit so you can get a glamorous glow and some gorgeous home decor with simple, stick-on lights!
29. A pair of safety hammers you'll hopefully never have to use, but they'll be a real peace of mind to have on hand. These are designed with a safety steel blade that'll cut through your seatbelt (with a covered, curved edge so it won't cut you) and a hard hammer end that'll bust through auto glass windows with ease.
30. A roll of bamboo paper towels so absorbent (and soft!) you can clean off your counters, attach them to mop heads, or even use them on your skin! They're machine washable and can be used up to 120 times. Mother Earth is already beaming with appreciation.
31. A pain relief device that's said to naturally reduce pain caused by needles with it's cooling and vibrating effect, distracting your kiddo (or hello, YOU) from even noticing the shock of a shot.
32. A "smoking gun" food smoker for infusing any food (or alcoholic beverage, for that matter) with a smokey flavor — no fire-starting skills required.
33. An anti-blister balm sure to help your sweaty feet beat the heat when the summer sun has you slipping and sliding inside your favorite shoes.
34. A portable microfiber rain hood you can pack flat in your bag and throw on under your jacket when a rain storm comes your way. If you're the kind of person who always forgets to pack an umbrella, this is the kind of product you need.
35. A four-pack of reusable wine protecting sleeves that'll keep the bottles of booze you buy on your vineyard or brewery tour from breaking — there's no better way to pack up your bubbly than with some reusable bubble wrap.
36. And finally, a genius bug bite neutralizing pen that's said to kill itch-inducing bacteria and prevent inflamed bites — it's gonna be your go-to tool if you love being outside but can't help but be ~bugged~ by how much mosquitos seem to love you.
When I realize how long I've been living life without these products:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Looking for more practical products? Check out the posts below: