We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of machine-washable door handle covers that'll keep your stainless steel appliances fingerprint-free *and* help you get a ~handle~ on preventing the spread of germs in your home.
2. An adjustable pasta measuring tool for those of us who love noodles oodles.
3. A Manta sleep mask with 100% blackout and no eye pressure — this mask can help you fall asleep in the blink of an eye.
4. A ChapStick conditioning lip scrub made with maracuja and coconut oil, shea butter, and vitamin E that'll give you lips so smooth you'll be a smooth talker the rest of your days.
5. A multi-slotted battery organizer — a clever storage solution that's gonna have you feeling large and in ~charged~ when you no longer have to dig through junk drawers to find a double A.
6. A mix-and-match AirPod case sure to differentiate your Airpods from others' while keeping them clean, easy to hold, and darn good lookin'.
7. A multi-surface cat pad with a catnip container and duel grooming brushes — this'll give your cat neck, face, and body massages and help entertain and calm stressed kittos.
8. A drinking fountain faucet attachment so you can get a sip of water without dirtying a whole cup *and* make brushing your teeth a whole lot easier.
9. A L'Oréal blowout primer – it's gonna help blow dry your hair in a fraction of the time while protecting your precious locks from damage caused by heat tools (no matter your hair type).
10. A stainless steel bottle sealer sure to have you feeling all bubbly inside. Why, you may ask? Because it's designed with a built-up pressure pump at-the-ready to keep your bubbly drinks, you know, bubbly.
11. A spiffy umbrella you can see through — this allows the umbrella's shape to cover more of your body and keep you (and your outfit) dry. Even when it rains, you can still respect the drip.
12. A pack of eyeshadow shields for pros and mediocre makeup artists alike — these little pads are perfect for keeping foundation fresh and applying eyeshadow just-so.
13. A heat-resistant glove sure to keep you from burning those hot little hands while trying to look haute.
14. And a pair of cut-resistant gloves so you can protect your darling digits from the "sharp" in "sharp cheddar."
15. An emerald green, floral peel and stick wallpaper for easily sprucing up a bare wall, dreary drawer, a scuffed bookshelf, or even the inside of a closet.
16. An eyebrow detailing pen that's gonna enhance your perfect makeup game, no doubt abrowt it.
17. A windshield sun shade that's sure to protect your upholstery and be a great way to make friends with your neighbors — ~eye~ don't think you're gonna be able to get in your car without someone complimenting your sweet ride ever again.
18. Or a snow cover so you can avoid scraping ice off your car and jump into those heated seats as fast as possible.
19. A journal-style recipe book to personalize your favorite recipes and record family favorites with photos and stories worth remembering. It's also a great option to turn to as a tender-hearted gift this holiday season!
20. An escape ramp for kind critters who didn't mean to crash your pool party and don't quite have the climbing skills to leave when they realize they aren't wanted.
21. A dishwasher net so your kids (or roommates) can awkwardly stack plastic cups and dishes to their heart's content and still manage to keep everything in one place.
22. A magnifying LED mirror that'll mimic natural light and help you achieve some picture-perfect makeup applications that won't look completely different when you step out into the sun.
23. A punching bag laundry hamper – whether you actually use this to let off some steam when it's full or just have it as some funny storage decor in your room, you're sure to get a ~kick~ out of it.
24. A set of nonslip rubber-base clip-on baggy holders to help you finally pour pasta sauce without turning your counter into a colossal mess.
25. A small food storage container for keeping some of your extra (terrestrial) foods on the counter in a delightful way when you run out of ~space~ in your cupboards.
26. A hair finishing stick — basically a natural, plant oil-covered mascara wand that'll pick up those pesky baby hairs on the back of your neck or around your hairline.
27. A Yeti wine tumbler so you can enjoy a cold glass of wine wherever you are without worrying about broken glass.
28. A pack of three spiral hair ties for crease-free pony tails, damage-free updos, and more hygienic hairstyles (unlike traditional hair ties, these won't absorb moisture or oils). They also stretch when you style with them and shrink back after you've used them, keeping their shape far longer than traditional hair bands.
29. A Souper Cube for making meal prep mercilessly simple. Make some soup, pour it into this nifty container, and freeze it on up! Once you're feeling a cozy soup day comin' on, get it out of the freezer and heat it on up! Pre-made, homemade soup is particularly ~ice~.
30. A little cupholder trashcan so you can keep your bad habit of tossing trash into your cupholder without making your car look like trash.
31. A funny doormat that'll greet your guests when they come in and let them know exactly how you feel about their extended stay, without having to say a word.
32. A set of silicone gap covers sure to save you from the dreaded crumbs that fall through the cracks and live between your counters forever.
33. A pack of napkins so darling they just might convince Millenials to buy napkins again, saving dinnertime from cat-astrophic spills.
When you see these products in action:
Looking for more great finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
And if you want more practical products, check out the posts below: