We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bed bridge that'll turn two twins into a king and truly help you out if you go to bed wondering how to build bridges in your life. I mean, here's one way.
2. A zero-waste cap – it's gonna transform your pump bottles into squeezable ones when you start running low on shampoo and such, helping you use up every last cent of that expensive stuff.
3. A dry food dispenser for making the most important meal of the day the easiest meal to make...even for kiddos.
4. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths so you can throw away your grimy sponge *and* prevent overusing wasteful paper towels.
5. A double-sided exfoliating lip brush with a side that scrubs and another that stimulates circulation – both are gonna help make your lips look smoother, fuller, and fantastic.
6. A hand massager designed to relax your joints and ease pressure. Use this spiffy tool once a day and you're sure to be ~on a roll~ again in no time.
7. A genius transparent mouse and memo pad that's ~clearly~ gonna help out A-type souls who love an organized, handmade schedule.
8. A multi-use cat carrier designed to let your cat keep their head out and in the open, giving them a feeling of security they can't get from traditional cat carriers. This even has a seat belt opening for car rides *and* foot openings for nail trimming.
9. A bottle of wine drops, a natural sulfite and tannin remover – a few drops of this will let you enjoy your drink without worrying about getting a headache afterwards.
10. A multitool key, so you can unlock endless possibilities without a toolbox in sight.
11. A pack of lobe support patches to ease the weight of your earrings, keeping your lobes from getting stretched and making sure your cutest accessories aren't a weight on your shoulders.
12. An herb stripper – a useful kitchen tool you may not have thought you needed, but use this once and you'll realize this little device has some serious ~herb~ appeal.
13. A curved mascara separator designed so you can smooth out clumping mascara without messing up your makeup.
14. A sliding webcam cover that'll let you show off your cute self when you want to, and never when you don't.
15. A set of washable mesh bags for reducing plastic waste when you grocery shop. The moment you ~produce~ these from your bag your fellow shoppers will applaud you with awe and admiration.
16. An unnecessarily lovely adjustable high chair that'll grow with your kiddo from infancy to adulthood...literally.
17. A waxed canvas log carrier you can use to easily gather up firewood and keep logs together (and looking lovely) by the fire.
18. An eye primer for anyone who spends way too much time on their smokey eye to have it sweat off the minute they hit the dance floor.
19. A water bottle holder – an efficient way to keep your water bottle with you at all times while keeping your hands free.
20. A jewelry cleaning pen that'll make your antique jewels shine like new...no matter how many times you forget to take them off before dyeing your hair.
21. A storage cheese board that can open up into a large serving tray, with a cutting board and stored utensils, and then fold into a storable wedge – your picnics are about to get far, far fancier.
22. A set of carriage door magnets – throw these snazzy things on your garage and you're gonna make your sedan feel sensational every time you pull into the driveway.
23. A set of Kegel weights that'll help with frustrating incontinence and potentially make sex more enjoyable. Sure, these are great for anyone who has just given birth, but anyone can benefit from strengthening their pelvic floor muscles!
24. A stress vest to keep your K-9 calm when thunder starts rumbling or in other high-stress situations.
25. A bed tent that'll give your little one a cozy and safe space to sleep and keep them toasty warm!
26. A pack of reusable toaster bags you can use to make TOASTER GRILLED CHEESE. There's no cleanup, no stovetop, nothing but you, your toaster, and a mouthwatering meal.
27. A set of refrigerator bins that'll organize your fridge and easily show off what you have – keeping you from wasting money on groceries you haven't gobbled up yet.
28. A vinyl record cleaning kit to keep your records as smooth as the jazz you're playing on them.
29. A tea bag organizer that'll eliminate the need to keep tea boxes *and* turn your junk drawer into a junk drawer...minus a bunch of loose tea bags.
30. A tongue scraper sure to be a breath of fresh air in your oral hygiene routine.
31. And a sleek humidifier and diffuser combo that's truly gonna give you the best of both worlds, creating a spa-like atmosphere in your home when the dry air is enough to make you (and your skin) crack.
When you find out your friends are living life without these products:
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
For more satisfying finds, check out the posts below: